Pop Punk Musician! Miu Iruma Execution

The ultimate Pop Punk Musician Miu Iruma has been found guilty! It's punishment time! 

 Total darkness surrounded Miu as she was dropped onto the stage, the cold floor making her shiver as she stood to her feet. A pain throbbing throughout her right hand, as she touches it, it feels like liquid pouring out with a cold metallic feel. An ear-splitting guitar riff rings throughout her body as she tries to block out the sound. 

Suddenly the roar of the audience kicks in, Monokuma's dressed in flannels, skinny ripped jeans and beanies cheering and jumping around in the crowd. Terrified, Miu starts to back up into the dark stage, as the riff continues to blare through speakers. Lights flash on, bright colours blinding her as she tries to shield her eyes, Miu is able to see her right hand. A microphone screwed into her hand, blood pouring down. She screams in pain as the stage lights up, and the bass and drums start playing. 

Looking down at her feet, the Monokuma's started to claw at her trying to get on stage. Quickly backing up she started singing along to the riff. Keeping the beat as the drums kicked in, she starts to perform a cover of ''Thnks fr th Mmrs" by Fall Out Boy.  This seemed to keep them tamed as they jumped around in the audience dancing and singing along with her. Blood pours down her hand and ears as the song continues to get louder. The lights are disorienting, as the guitar plays its solo. She can't stand properly, swaying, her head drops trying to regain her sanity. Though she doesn't notice the Monokuma coming towards her. The Monokuma drummer sneaks up behind Miu as she lefts her head just in time to see Monokuma shove her into the crowd. Bright blue eyes widening with horror as the Monokuma presumably smiles at her. 

Miu can feel it all in slow motion. Losing her balance, the panic and dread bubbling up in her chest as she falls towards the Monokumas, waiting with their claws to catch her. Her arms are the first to be impaled by the claws, letting pink blood spill from the cuts, as the rest of her body comes onto the crowd. They tear through her clothes, blood covering them all as she is surfed through them. Chunks of bloody blonde hair ripped out, along with her clothes. The Monokumas pull her down in the crowd as a final scream can be heard from the blonde beauty.