Pregame! Kokichi Ouma Hcs

Pregame! Kokichi - trigger warning self-harm, and abusive parents- 

- He was the outcast in school, never talked or had any friends. The only time someone would acknowledge him was to make fun of him. ''Out of my way loser!'' 

- Kokichi was always envious of those around him, they had it all. Friends, a happy family, good grades, everything. 

- Rumors fly around the school that he has an abusive father,  but no one could care enough to even ask Kokichi about it. Bruises, cuts, bandages, and gauses covered his fragile pale body. 

- His lack of social interaction has made him very timid and anxious, he fears interaction with someone in fear that they'll physically hurt him, like his father. The only person who dares to acknowledge him, with slaps and punches; broken beer bottles and cigarettes. 

- Alone in the dark, he had no one to turn to, so he started to self-harm; not like anyone would care for him anyways. His mother, his father, people at school, anyone in the world. No one, except one. 

- Team Danganronpa. Kokichi had secretly been a fan of the killing games put on by Team Danganronpa, admiring them, wishing and praying he could one day be on it. Just to have someone to see him. 

- Team Danganronpa loved him, during the audition when asked; ''What kind of character would you like to play? Anything at all.'' It took Kokichi a minute to think before he responded with, ''I want to be someone they'll love... if that's possible please...''. A devious smirk spread across them "Of course, whatever you please, we will make happen''. 

- His fate was set with Team Danganronpa he wanted to be someone they loved, the audience. Not the other contestants.  He will and cannot escape his past, Team Danganronpa won't allow that to happen. 

A little note from the author!! 

Self-harm or suicide is never the answer. You are never alone, someone out there loves you, cares for you, and would be broken if you were to leave. Please seek help if you're considering self-harming, committing suicide, or even just need someone to talk to. My pm is always open to everyone! We are here for you, and trust me, we love and want to help you. 

~ Mod Fuyu