Kaito, Kiibo, Gonta, and Shuichi with fem! s/o who secretly cuts herself

Shuichi Saihara 

- He saw how you never liked to show off your body. You always wore long sleeves, pants, never shorts and short sleeves.

- He didn't want to question you too much, maybe you were just self-conscious of your body? 

- But once summer started, you still wore long sleeves and pants. Something is wrong.

- Shuichi would be scared to confront you, saying that he was just going out to get some fresh air. 

- You sighed in relief, walking over to the bathroom. Shuffling through a small drawer you found it. A small razor. 

- Smiling at it slightly, you pulling up your sleeve seeing all the scars on your skin. Old and new, poking one feeling a slight pain shoot through you. 

- Shuichi, on the other hand had started running home. He doesn't understand why he's doing it, but he can just feel like he needs to get home right now. 

- You frown bringing the blade down to your skin, slowly dragging it watching the blood pour out in beads. 

- Tears start to stream down yourself 'Why can't I just be normal?' 'Why can't I just feel?' 

- Collapsing to the floor as Shuichi bursts into the house ''Y/n! Y/n where are you?!'' He yells running around trying to find you. 

- You drop the razor in shock as Shuichi runs into the bathroom, tears welling up in his eyes. ''...Y/n?'' 

- Blood starts running down your arms a little bit faster, only now realizing how many cuts you had made.

- He trembles in fear, quickly shaking his head. He grabs you princess style running out of the house to the near by hospital as everything seemed to fade from vision. 

Kiibo

- Kiibo would probably not care as much that you wore long clothes all the time, thinking it was a normal thing for humans to do. 

- He was more on the obviously side of your self-harm, as he couldn't read the air, or your body language that well. 

- He tried his best to be a good boyfriend to you! And by that, it means when you two started dating he spent hours searching online on 'how to be a good boyfriend'. 

- One day he told you that he was going to swing around to Miu's for a repair. He said a quick goodbye and he was gone. 

- You let your smile fade as you looked down at your body ''Disgusting'' mumbling you went to your room, wondering over to the small desk up against the wall. 

- The small drawer slide open as you lifted up the piece of wood that hid your dark secret. You couldn't risk Kiibo hiding out about this, he'd be appalled by it. 

- Holding back a breath you lift your shirt, exposing your fresh stomach. Pressing the cold blade you start cutting until you have six cuts spread across your stomach. 

- Looking down at it, letting some blood run onto your finger  ''beautiful'' changing your sight you your arms. Rolling up the sleeves, blade still in hand you make more cuts. Tears start to spill.

- ''Please, let me feel'' Mumbling, almost chanting over and over again, you collapse to the ground, as blood pours out surrounding you. 

- Just as you fell to the ground, Kiibo came back from his repair. ''Y/n? You home'' He started walking around the house trying to find you. Where could you have gone? 

- He pasted the bathroom, only glancing in. He spun around and ran in after he saw you in a puddle of your own blood laying there. 

- ''Y/n?!'' He was at your side in seconds, already calling 911. ''Y/n please don't go! I need you to stay with me!'' Kiibo's voice was cracking, and if he could cry he would have been broken down in tears by now. 

Gonta Gokuhara

- First off ANON WHY YOU MAKE ME DO THIS TO MY PURE BABY BOI?!?! 

- He had been curious of why you didn't like wearing anything that exposed much of your legs, or stomach. 

- The only time he asked you about it, you had a freaked out a little bit before spitting out ''Umm, I don't like showing off my body that much..'' 

- He gave you a small pep talk about how you should love yourself, and that it's okay if you don't wanna show off your body, he'll love you either way! 

- One day he went off to go find more bugs, you said goodbye to him and walked into your room. On your vanity laid a small wooden box. 

- Opening up, lays a single small knife. You got it for yourself as a 'present', telling anyone who say it that you just use it for whittling. 

- Twirling the knife around slowly, you admire how it gleams in the sunlight. 

- Gonta was just starting to head home as you walked to your window climbing out of it. You pulled yourself up onto the roof, knife in hand. 

- Riding up your pants you press the knife onto your thigh. ''One cut for beauty, one cut for getting skinny, one cut for hiding'' You mumbled these things to yourself as you slid the knife across your skin. 

- Blood beading out of the cuts running down your leg. ''One cut for Gonta, eight cuts for all the lies'' as you made your last cuts you walked to the edge of your roof, seeing Gonta just down the street. 

- He sped up as soon as he saw you on the roof, screaming your name ''Y/n!'' 

- Giving one last smile you turned your back from the world and let your body fall into Gonta's arms, watching the blood rush down with you. 

Kaito Momota 

- He is more on the suspicious side of why you always cover up, but didn't think it was very nice of him as your boyfriend to make you uncomfortable with all the questions. 

- It was late at night, Kaito had gone out in the backyard to watch the stars, well he thought you were asleep. 

- As soon as you heard the backdoor close, you slipped out of bed and quietly walked over to the bathroom. 

- Of course you loved Kaito, but you don't deserve him, he deserves someone better than you. 

- Prettier, taller, skinnier, better than you in any way, shape, or form. 

- Tears pricked your eyes as you opened the draw to grab the blade, turning to the door locking it just in case. 

- Kaito was starting to get cold, he started making he way inside when he saw the bathroom light on. 

- ''Hey y/n? I thought you went to sleep?'' He walks over to the bathroom door, knocking quietly.

- It's quiet, are you even in there? ''Y/n?'' You let out a choked sob as his eyes widen. At that moment he's pounding on the door, seeing as you locked it. 

- You lead the blade across your skin, sliding down to the floor as the door flung of its hinges. ''Y/n!'' 

- Everything was fading away, blacking out. Dark, no light. Just like my future.