Shuichi Saihara In Kaede Akamatsu's Execution

- The trial grounds were silent except for the muffled cries of a few survivors. Shuichi couldn't face them, their tear-stained faces shot him in the heart. Rantaro Amami had been found dead in the library, due to blunt force trauma to the head with a shot put ball. 

- The investigation and trial went by quickly, as it was revealed that Shuichi was the killer. He admitted to it, as things got heated. "The person who had the receiver was Shuchi!" Tsumugi stated, looking over at the guilty detective. "No! It can't be him, we need to keep discussing this, or we could all get killed!" Kaede yelled, slamming her hands down on the podium refusing to let Shuichi take the blame for her actions. 

- Shuichi pulled his hat down to cover his eyes as they welled up with tears, "Kaede, stop it... There's no point anymore." Everyone quieted down, as all attention was on him. "It's true, I killed Rantaro. I'm sorry everyone, I thought he was the mastermind, but I guess my detective work was wrong. I'm sorry, I just wanted to help everyone get out alive." He choked out, eyes meeting Kaede as tears starting sliding down his cheeks. 

- Everyone stayed silent, unable to meet his eyes, soft cries could be heard from Kaede, Gonta and Himiko. Monokuma broke the silence, as he was getting restless, "Alright enough with the sappiness! I can't stand it! Let's get to voting already!" His high-pitched voice rang throughout as his kids made noises of excitement as the trial came to its thrilling conclusion. 

- As their screens lit up in front of them, everyone voted for Shuichi with a heavy heart, everyone but Kaede. "Alright, the votes are in! Let's see who our murderous culprit is!" Monokuma sang out, as the results popped up on the screen. The screen showed 14v1 against Shuichi, with one vote for Kaede. A gut-wrenching wail came out of her as she saw the results. "Please no! I was the one that killed him, please Monokuma just take me instead! Please I'm begging you! I'm the real killer, not Shuichi!" Collapsing to the ground she broke down, loud sobs ripped through her, Shuichi came around to embrace her. 

- "It's okay, stay strong and escape with everyone, okay? For me?" Wiping away her tears, he placed his hat on her head. The sound of Kaede's sniffles and whimpering was broken by the loud voice of Monokuma, "God this is so boring! Let's get on with this thrilling punishment!" As he said that, a red button emerged as Monokuma spun a little hammer around in his hand, slamming down on the button.

- A screen popped up, showing Shuichi getting dragged off by Monokuma, reading the words under him "Shuichi has been found guilty, time for the punishment!" The rope dragging him into an open space as the remaining survivors surround him, Kaede trying to push her way through everyone, her cries still ringing through the trial grounds. 

- A collar shot down from the ceiling, strapping around his neck Shuichi's eyes widen in fear. He chokes out a cry reaching out for Kaede, as he's pulled up out of sight. Everything is a blur as he's suddenly dropped down, falling for what seems minutes until he lands on some sort of platform in the darkness. 

- Lights flash on as Monokuma's fill in before him. Shuichi grasps at the collar, trying to assess his situation and a way to get out. He stands up, wobbling before trying to run. Not getting very far as he's pulled back down by the collar. In the distance he can see Monokuma standing in front on a pedestal, holding some sort of conductor's stick. 

- Monokuma Kubs pull down on a string on either side of the large stage. Shuchi's hands fly up to the collar as a crushing feeling running through his throat. He starts choking out in a futile attempt to get oxygen into his lungs scratching at his neck to release the collar. His body is flung through the air as the tips of his feet barely hover over the piano tiles. Bodyweight working against gravity as the collar digs into his neck, feeling the vein throb against his hands as if it was screaming out for help. 

- Shuichi's vision started to blur as the screams and boos of the crowd started to overwhelm his senses. He could feel the rope grind into his neck, as the skin started to burn. Her smiling face flashed in his mind, her cheerful giggles ringing through his ears as his lungs burned and he struggled to breathe. In Shuichi's last attempts of survival he grabbed the rope hanging above him as his body swung around. Grasping on it, trying to pull himself up, but it was too late. 'Kaede, I'm sorry...' his final thoughts rung through him as he finally succumbed to the punishment. 

- His body hung limp in the air, swinging slightly as Kaede drops down to her knees. Gripping onto Shuichi's hat, wails ripping through her and piercing everyone's hearts. Kaito dropped down to his knees and wrapped an arm around her. Tears pricked his eyes as he embraced her, "Stay strong Kaede, do it for Shuichi. Let's escape with everyone." 

A/N 

uhh hiya guys, been a bit 'eh? I'm really sorry about the unannounced hiatus, to be honest, I kinda lost interest in Danganronpa and the fandom, and moved onto other hyper fixations, (if ya like Haikyuu, then be on the lookout for a haikyuu x reader one-shot book I'm releasing soon). But it's because of you guys that I decided to push forward and keeping writing for this book. Every day I check Wattpad and see notifications from you guys commenting, voting and adding this book to your reading lists, and it just makes my day so much better. I missed you guys like crazy, but now that I'm on summer break, I figured it's no better time to start writing again. 

I guess a little update about how I've been doing, I've finished high school now and am going to university for arts psychology this fall which is exciting. I'm now fully vaccinated as of yesterday when I got my second shot. And I've somehow managed to survive this quarantine. I really hope everyone has been doing well and has been in good health, I can't wait to get more content out for you guys, love you all <33 

~ Mod Fuyu