Shuichi and S/o's Relationship Progression

Shuichi Saihara

- It was hard to befriend Shuichi at first, with him being somewhat anti-social and shy. But once you tried hard to reach out to him, he opened up to you and you two became close friends. 

- Shuichi helped you with studying, and school work well you helped Shuichi be more open and confident around others. 

- You two became very close friends always hanging out and sure you guys have had some fights, but always made up at the end of it. 

- As time went on, Shuichi started to notice the smaller things about you. The way you'd laugh, the way you furrow your eyebrows when you're working on a hard math question, or how your eyes would light up whenever you saw something you liked. 

- He couldn't believe it, he had fallen for you. But with all the time you've spent together, he was sure that you didn't feel the same way, that you only saw him as a really good friend.

- But what's the worse that could happen? You've been kind and understanding through this whole friendship, so confessing shouldn't be a problem. 

- He did it, he finally did. It was a war with stuttering and thinking about backing out, but he did it, Shuichi finally confessed his feelings to you. And you accepted them! 

- You guys were so close that people already thought you were dating before he even confessed. 

- He tried to be romantic as possible, but just ended up being really cheesy and cliche, you didn't mind that it was still really cute! 

- Shuichi tried to treat you not so different from when you were friends, only adding in some special romantic touches here and there, he doesn't want you to feel like he's a completely new man just cause you started dating. He still loves you and everything to do with you. 

Authors note! 

I now have a tumblr blog dedicated for all these danganronpa imagines, and now i'm Mod Fuyu, please consider sending a request over there or checking out some of my work at dangan-junkoismywaifu-ronpa 

~ Mod Fuyu