Mikan Tsumiki trying to get Ibuki Mioda to go to sleep

- It was already late into the night, and Ibuki had caught a bad fever, only problem is Ibuki refused to get some rest. 

- ''I-ibuki please! You need your rest t-to get better!'' Ibuki would only pout whenever she said that. 

- ''Yes yes but that's not very fun Mikan-chan!'' Ibuki starts to jump around the room, well Mikan is stuck wondering how she is sick with this much energy??

- At this point Mikan was getting desperate, it was almost midnight, and she was getting tired from taking care of patients.

- Mikan fell to the small bed, rubbing her eyes. ''Ibuki, you need get rest so-'' She was cut off by yawning. 

- Ibuki stopped bouncing around and stared at Mikan ''Mikan-chan? Are you tired?'' She can only slowly nod to the multi-coloured haired girl. 

- Ibuki slowly stalked over to the tired Mikan, sitting down beside her on the bed. ''Ibuki-'' She was quickly pulled down by Ibuki. 

- Ibuki mumbled a quick goodnight  to Mikan wrapping her arms around the nervous girl, snuggling her head into Mikan's chest. 

- Despite Mikan's protests and blushing, Ibuki stayed still. She can only sigh at her actions, carefully wrapping her arms around Ibuki, joining her in slumber.