Naughty or Nice

This is a Christmas themed one shot I wrote for someone. Still had it so why not post it?

Get in the Christmas spirit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"It's the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe"

I danced around the kitchen, covered in flour and making cookies. I looked over towards the counter and saw a spoon full of raw cookie dough. Grabbing it on hand, I stuck it in my mouth and savored the sweet taste. "Mmmmmm.." I groaned. "Damn babe, if I didn't know any better I'd think it was my cum on that spoon." I heard from the doorway. Quickly turning around, I shot a glare at my boyfriend Justin. "Oh hush you," I said slowly walking towards him, "and shouldn't you be out playing with your Ho Ho Ho's?" I flicked the puffy white ball dangling off of the Santa hat sitting on his head and walked away. "I don't have any hoes Y/N," he laughed and hugged me from behind, "I only have a Mrs. Claus and that's you." Justin thrusted himself against me after the last two words. I laughed as he peppered kisses along my neck and shoulder. "Stop it you tease! I have to go check the cookies." I swiftly removed myself from his grasp and walked towards the oven. "They smell amazing babe." Justin said as I bent over and peeked through the crack on the oven door. I felt him walk up behind me but before I could do or say anything, I felt a stinging sensation on my left ass cheek. "Ow! What the fuck Justin?" I laughed. Justin was laughing so hard that his face was as red as the Santa hat on his head. "I'm sorry," he chuckled, "I saw the oppourtunity so I took it."

"Naughty Santa.." I mumbled. I grabbed an oven mitt off of the counter and took the cookies out. "You know you love me." he said with a cheesy grin on his face. Justin's eyes lit up and he slowly walked towards me, grabbing a random marker off of the counter. "What are you doing?" I asked as I placed the cookies and mitt down on the counter. Justin got on his knees in front of me and lifted my shirt. "I have an idea." he said with a small smile. I decided to go along with his weird antics just to see what would come out of it. Justin began to slowly draw on the exposed skin below my bellybutton. "Stop moving." he laughed as I giggled at the ticklish feeling. I took a breath and tried to keep myself from giggling as Justin finished his doodle.

"Tadaaaaa!!" he exclaimed as he stood up and capped the marker. "What did you draw?" I asked. Justin gave me a mischievous smile. "Go look." he said. I dropped the bottom of my shirt and quickly ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. Justin quickly followed behind me and shut the door so that the body mirror on the back was facing me. I walked up to the mirror and slowly lifted the hem of my shirt, exposing a slightly smudged mistletoe drawn right above the button of my jeans. I gave a little laugh and looked at Justin through the mirror. "Ok, that's cute but what was the point of it?" I asked. Justin slowly walked towards me and lightly grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Come on, Y/N." he said, "Get into the Christmas spirit and let me kiss you under the mistletoe."

Justin's lust filled eyes raked my body from head to toe and I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter. His strong hands softly gripped the back of my neck and pulled my face towards him. His soft lips crashed into mine and instantly sucked me in. I closed my eyes and lost myself into him. My hands gripped the hair on the back of his head and I pulled him closer to me. Justin's hands ran down my body and he grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it up. I broke the kiss and helped him remove both of our shirts and bra. Once free of the restricting material, Justin began placing kisses down my body from my neck to the mistletoe he drew. Justin peaked at me through his eyelashes as he kneeled before me and fumbled with the clasp on my jeans then slowly pulled the rest of the clothes off of my body. His hands gripped the backs of my thighs and leaned forward, kissing the skin just above my dripping wet core. "Stop teasing.." I moaned at him. Justin smirked at me and lifted my right leg above his shoulder. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. As I opened my mouth to say something, Justin leaned forward and sucked my swollen and throbbing clit into his warm wet mouth. My legs shook and eyes rolled back at the feeling of his tongue on my most sensitive area.

My hands gripped the hair on the top of his head as I grinded myself against his face but Justin didn't complain at all. I could hear him moaning against me and that plus the vibrations is provided sent me into oblivion. My body trembled and Justin had to hold me up or else I would've fallen over. "FUCK!!!! Justin stop please I can't take it holy fuck!!" I yelled while trying to push his head away from my quivering body. Justin chuckled and looked up at me, my juices glistening on his face. He set my leg down and stood up in front of me. I slowly looked up at him and gave him a smirk. "My turn." I said. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him backwards until the backs of his legs hit the bed and he flopped down on it. I let out a laugh as I looked at the shocked expression that was currently on his face. Getting on my knees between his legs, I reached forward and undid the clasp on his jeans then pulled the rest of his clothing off of him. Justin's erect member stood proudly between his legs. Reaching a small hand up, I grabbed him and rubbed my thumb against his mushroom tip. Justin's head fell back on the bed and his legs opened wider to give me room to get closer. Once I collected some saliva in my mouth, I leaned up and sucked one of his heavy balls in my mouth making him groan in pleasure.

I opened my mouth and licked a long stripe from the base of his shaft all the way to the top. I swirled my tongue around his tip making him reach down and grab my head. He slowly began pushing my head down making me swallow his whole member. "Fuck yes..." he moaned. I bobbed my head up and down a few times before letting go with a pop. "Come here." he groaned as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Justin pulled me on top of him and captured me in another soul searing kiss. I easily sunk into him and let him roll on top of me. His body completely covered mine like a blanket. I could feel his hard member pressing against my sopping entrance making me tremble in excitement. Justin broke away from the kiss. "Are you ready?" he asked as he slowly rubbed himself against me. I quickly nodded my head and waited in anticipation. Justin reached down and gently guided himself into my entrance. "You're so tight." he moaned into my neck. I sank my nails into his back at the feeling of him filling me completely. Justin began to slowly thrust himself into me until he found his perfect rhythm. He shifted my legs to get a better angle and began hitting my g-spot over and over again. "Yes Justin!" I moaned loudly. Justin continued to show no mercy, he kept pounding me into the mattress. "You're so fucking wet and tight Y/N...." he growled. I could feel a knot forming in the bottom of my gut telling me that my release was coming soon. "Are you gunna cum baby?" he asked while thrusting into me. I quickly nodded my head and Justin began pushing himself harder and harder, deeper and deeper. "Cum with me, Y/N." he moaned. As soon as the words left his mouth, a euphoric wave of pleasure crashed over me making me scream, thrash, and claw at Justin's back as he emptied himself into me.

Justin slowly took himself out of me as we laid together in silence. Both of our bodies were exhausted and sweaty. Nuzzling himself into my neck, Justin placed small kisses where ever he could reach.

"You're definitely on the Naughty List this year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks