Good Morning Beautiful

Y/N's POV

"Come on," Justin whined, "let me at least help!" I giggled slightly as I washed the dishes in the sink. "No, you cooked the food so I'll clean the mess." I said. I peaked at Justin behind me and saw him make a face and mimic what I said. Seeing me looking at him, Justin put a cheeky smile on and wrapped his arms around me from behind and set his head on my shoulder. I felt his hands move North a little but didn't think anything of it, I just continued with the task at hand. It was silent for a few seconds before I felt Justin cup my breasts through my shirt and take turns squeezing both, whispering 'beep, boop' in my ear. I let out a loud laugh and splashed some water behind me. "You're so childish sometimes!" I said. "Maybe," he said, "but you loooooooove meeeee." I smiled and relaxed in his arms. "Yeah, I do." I whispered.

We finished the dished together in comfortable silence with the occasional playful splash at the other person. When we were through, Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. I let him lead me up the stairs and into the bedroom. I watched as he ran around the room and tried to figure out what exactly it was that he was doing. He ran over to the and quickly fixed the blankets, ran to the window and closed the blinds, belly flopped onto the floor and started to dig under the bed, got back up and pressed a button on the remote he found. Sensual music filled the room and he tossed the remote onto the chair in the corner. Justin grabbed my hand again and sat me on the bed. Making eye contact with me, he began doing what could only be described as the most awkward looking strip tease in the world. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked while trying to keep my laughter inside. Justin pouted with his pants around his knees. "I thought I was being sexy." he said. The look on his face made me Aw out loud. I walked towards him and cupped his pouty cheeks in my hands. "So sexy." I said, planting a kiss on his lips. Justin grinned against my lips. "I know." he said.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. My lips passed over his a few times, lightly brushing each time. "Tease." he groaned as he pressed his lips fully against mine. I thrust my fingers into his hair and pulled him as close as I could. Justin's arms tightened around my waist and his pants dropped to the ground. I ran my hands down his chest towards his rapidly growing member. He growled against my lips as I traced my finger around the bulge before fully cupping him in my hand. His hips thrust against my palm, trying desperately to create some kind of friction against himself. I moved my hand away from him and grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him onto the bed. Justin looked up at me in shock as I pulled at the band of his Calvins until his fully erect cock popped out. I looked at him from under my lashes and gave him a sly smile as I pressed a light kiss to the leaky head. Justin gasped and grabbed onto the blanket he was laying on. Grabbing him in my hand, I gave his head a swift lick and lightly suckled him into my mouth.

Justin's mouth opened and his head fell back as he let me continue my soft, sweet torture. Sticking my hand under his slightly raised shirt, I scratched my nails down his bare chest. Justin took the hint and tore his shirt over his head. His shaft slipped deeper and deeper down my throat until my nose brushed against his pubic bone. "Fuuuuuuuck." he groaned. I lifted my head until he was out of my mouth and spit on his tip before engulfing him once again. I bobbed my head up and down until I felt like I couldn't breathe. I brought my other hand under his shaft and lightly rolled his heavy balls between my fingertips. Wrapping my lips around his head, I took my time slowly swallowing him again. When his tip hit the back of my throat I made little humming noises, making soft vibrations shoot through his cock. "Fuck, Y/N I'm gunna cum baby.." he moaned. I took that as my queue and I began sucking and jerking his member until I felt his balls twitch and warm cum shot to the back of my throat. I swallowed it little by little as I helped him milk it all out.

Justin's breathing was heavy as I finished cleaning him up. I thought the blowjob would make his member go down but no, it was still standing hard and proud. I looked up at him and saw unfiltered lust in his eyes.

"Your turn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks