Taking Control

Y/N's POV

"Babyyyyyyy," Justin whined, "why'd you stop?" I giggled and leaned down to kiss Justin's pouting lips. "Because it's more fun this way." I said. "when are you gunna unlock me?" he asked. "Soon." I smirked.

Justin groaned and mumbled something that sounded like 'that could take fucking forever'. I began running my hands up and down his chest again. I looked down and saw his cock start to throb. Reaching down, I grabbed it in my hand. Moving my hand up and down, Justin began moaning and trembling.

I leaned down and began sucking and biting on the sweet spot on his neck. "Shit, faster Y/N, please." he whispered. I moved my hand faster and faster. Justin began to tense up again. Right when he was about to cum, I moved my hand away. "DAMN IT!! Y/N please stop doing that!" he begged.

'Perfect,' I thought, 'this is just how I wanted him.' I reached up to grab the blindfold and took it off, revealing his beautiful caramel eyes. "I want you to watch me baby." I whispered. I sat up on my knees and lined him up with my entrance. I slowly sat onto him. Justin's eyes never leaving the spot where we connected. "Fuuuuuck Y/N," he groaned, "you're so fucking perfect..."

I slowly moved myself up and down, wanting this to last as long as possible. I watched as Justin's head fell back and his eyes closed as he groaned louder and louder. Moving a little faster I tapped on Justin's chest. "Nu-uh baby, open your eyes, keep them on us." I gasped.

I've never been on top before and DAMN it was different. He was reaching deeper than ever before and it felt fucking amazing. Somehow, knowing Justin was watching himself disappear inside of me make it even better. "Ohhhhh Justin!!" I moaned. "Faster baby!!" he screamed. I started moving as fast as I could. "Come on baby, cum for me." I demanded. Justin released the sexiest moan ever followed by my name mixed in with profanities.

Justin's release triggered my own, pulling me into a mind blowing orgasm. "YES!!" I screamed as we rode it out together. I stopped moving and collapsed onto Justin's chest. Looking over at the nightstand, I grabbed the handcuff key and let Justin's hands free.

He rubbed his wrists before wrapping me in his arms. "I like it when you're in control baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks