Dr. Bieber

Y/N's POV

My face was sure to be red as a tomato. I looked at Justin and saw amusement clear on his face. 'That asshole,' I thought, 'he was messing with me!!' I inwardly smirked as I came up with a plan. "How about right here?" I asked with a  smug grin on my face. Justin's face paled. "U-Uhh what?" he asked, his eyes wide with shock. "Well, you said 'your place or mine', what about right here?" I asked again, taking my jacket off. "M-Ms. Y/L/N....I-I was kidding." he said. "Well I wasn't." I said nonchalantly. I looked down at Justin's hand and saw no wedding ring. 'Might as well.' I thought.

"Dr. Bieber, are you married?"

"No."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Are you in any kind of relationship?"

"No."

"Are you gay?"

"No."

"Then I see no problem, do you Dr. Bieber?"

"No."

With his last word said, Justin strode over to me and grabbed me into a kiss. Justin's lips massaged mind as his tongue made it's way into my mouth. I didn't even bother to try fighting for dominance. Justin's tongue explored every inch of my mouth making me moan. Putting my hands on his chest, I grabbed his stethoscope and dropped it on the floor.

Justin put his hands on my waist and slowly pushed my shirt up. He kept his hands on the skin of my waist and slowly rubbed circles with his thumb. Even slower than before, Justin continued to push my shirt up until it was over my head and on the floor. I grabbed the hem of Justin's shirt and quickly pulled it off. Justin leaned in and began to kiss my neck while I traced the contours of his chest with my fingertips. I trialed my hands down to his V line and swirled my finger through his happy trail making him shiver as he sucked and bit my neck.

I put my fingers on the inside of the elastic back of his underwear and pulled him closer, slowly inching his pants and underwear down his thighs. Once his pants were past his knees, Justin's member stood tall and proud. I pulled Justin's face away from my neck, where I'm sure there was a hickey, and gave him a long kiss. "I think it's time for my oral exam, Dr. Bieber." I said pulled away.

Jumping down from the edge of the hospital bed, I dropped down to my knees and grabbed his large member in my small hand. Looking up, I saw Justin watching me through hooded eyelids. Giving him a sexy smile, I wrapped my lips tightly around his tip and rolled my tongue around it. Justin closed his eyes and threw his head back, releasing a quiet moan. I sucked his top hard and ran my tongue along his slit. Justin hissed and thrust his hips forward a bit. Leaving his tip in my mouth, I removed my hand from his shaft and placed both of them on the back of his thighs.

I bobbed my head back and forth, taking his whole member in my mouth. Justin made a growling noise in the back of his throat and grabbed my head in his hands, thrusting his hips forward. I held my head still in Justin's hands as he fucked my mouth. I lightly dig my nails into the back of his thighs, the small spark of pain mixing with the pleasure making him groan and moan and thrust his hips faster.

Justin's hold on my head got tighter. I knew he was almost there. Bringing one hand to the front of him, I reached up and began to massage his balls softly and slowly. "FUCK!!" Justin screamed as he shot his load down my throat. Justin stopped moving his hips and let go of my head. Reaching down, Justin pulled me to my feet. "Oh yeah," he breathed, "your mouth is perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks