Yes Mistress

Y/N's POV

I felt Justin's member twitch in my hand as he loud out a groan. "What do you think, Pet? Should I let you cum today?" I asked while slowly stroking him. "I-If you think I deserve it M-Mistress." he moaned. I tightened my grip on his throbbing member and began jerking hi faster and faster until he was on the very edge of his orgasm before pulling away completely. Justin's breathing got heavier as he fought the urge to grasp his own member just to finish himself off. "Hmmm...I don't know Justin," I teased, "you've been a very naughty boy today so I don't know if you really deserve to cum. I'll tell you what, if you can prove to me that you deserve to cum then I'll let you." Justin began nodding his head. "Yes Mistress," he gasped, "whatever you want." I slowly began pealing my leather clothing off of my body, going deliberately slow just to tease him a little bit more.

"Whatever I want, Pet?" I asked innocently. "Anything." he moaned. I walked over to the bedside table and got out two ropes and a blindfold. I began tying each wrist to the bedpost and the slipped the blindfold over his eyes.

"Let's see what you can do." I whispered. I crawled onto the bed and slowly swung one of my legs over him so that my wetness was directly above his face. Justin moaned at the feeling of my head above him. "You may begin." I said. As the words left my mouth, Justin savagely attacked my throbbing clit. He sucked, rolled, and flicked with his tongue until my legs began shaking. He ran his tongue from the very top all the way down to my entrance where he wasted no time in quickly thrusting his tongue into me. I could feel my orgasm quickly approaching, I slowly leaned down and took his twitching member into my mouth and sucked him hard. Justin began moaning and thrusting faster and faster until I finally fell from the cliff. My juices soaked his face as he continued licking as if he was trying to savor every drop. My body was shaking as I came down from my high. Taking him out of my mouth, I crawled off of him. I reached over and grabbed a tissue and began gently wiping his face.

"Oh my sweet, sweet Pet.... You definitely deserve to cum today." I whispered to him. Justin let out a strangled cry as he felt me quickly sink onto his rock hard member. I placed my hands on his smooth chest to balance and slowly grinded myself against him. I lifted myself up and quickly began riding him, making him moan and squirm under me. "You're so fucking big, Justin." I moaned. My nails sunk into his chest, making him groan at the little pinpricks of pain. "M-Mistress," he groaned, "can I please see you? Please?" I ripped the blindfold off of him and rode hi faster. Justin began thrusting himself up and meeting me halfway. "M-Mistress," he moaned, "I-I'm gunna cum." I could feel my second orgasm approaching fast and my walls clamped down on him. "Cum for me, Pet." I moaned as I reached my peak. Justin's body tensed and he moaned as he came hard. My body collapsed on top of his, sweaty and breathing heavily. I attempted to remove the ropes from his wrists then collapsed once again. In a sleepy haze, Justin wrapped his strong arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks