Fifty Shades of Mr. Bieber

Y/N's POV

Mr. Bieber yanks me up and pulls me to his desk. With one swift movement, he pushes everything off leaving it bare. "Strip." he demands. I didn't move. I couldn't move, I was still frozen in shock. "Ms. Y/L/N, unless you want a spanking I suggest you strip." he ordered

Without wasting another second, I began to pull off my clothes. As I'm doing this, Mr. Bieber walks around and grabs his briefcase. He begins pulling out a bunch of ropes. "Uhhmm... Mr. Bieber? W-Why do you have a suitcase full of rope?" I ask. He chuckles. "Well Ms. Y/L/N, you never know when they might come in handy." he smirks. When he sees that I'm completely undressed he orders me to lay on top of his desk.

As I'm climbing up, I see the bulge in Mr. Bieber's pants has gotten even bigger. When I'm situated on top of the desk he begins making his way around it, tying each wrist and ankle to a leg of the desk. He asks if I can move at all, I begin trying to get myself free, when he sees that I can't, he smiles.

"Now Ms. Y/L/N," he says while taking off his belt, "I have rules. 1) You may not call me Mr. Bieber, you must call me Sir, 2) You may not cum unless I give you permission first, and 3) If there is anything that I am doing that you don't want, you HAVE to say the safe word. Your safe word will be Red."

After he removes his belt completely, he begins to loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt. He hangs his tie on the chair and puts his shirt next to his briefcase on the floor. I look over at the tattoos that I failed to ever notice. Shit my teacher's hot...

"What's the safe word, Y/N?" he asks. "Uhmmm.." I can't form words. All my words went out the window when he took his shirt off. He picks up his belt and pops me on the stomach with it. It wasn't hard but it was hard enough. "The safe word, Y/N." he demands. "Red." I finally get out. He smiles and puts the belt back down. "Are you ready?" he asks.

"Yes." Holy shit I'm ready!! "Yes what?" he growls. "Y-Yes Sir.." I say. He moves over to his briefcase and picks up a long device with a cord attached to it. "Do you know what this is?" he asks calmly. "N-No Sir."

"It's called a Hitachi Wand," he explains, "It's basically a very large vibrator." He plugs it in and sets it down. "I'm going to use this on you before I fuck you, but first, I'm going to blindfold you." he said. He moves around and picks up the tie and places it over my eyes. "Lift your head." I do and he secures it in place. "What's your safe word?" he asks once again. "Red." I say truing to relax. I hear a click followed by a faint buzzing sound. Then I feel Mr. Bieber lightly press the want to my swollen clit. I lightly moan as he moves it around slowly. I hear another click and the vibrating intensifies. I moan louder as Mr. Bieber presses down harder on my clit. He moves the wand around and teases my clit with it. Once again I hear a click and the vibrating gets insanely fast and I lose my shit. "OH FUCK!!" I scream arching my back off the desk. Underneath the sound of my moaning and sounds of the wand, I can faintly hear Mr. Bieber moaning and groaning and it's like music to my ears. I'm on the edge of my climax and I'm nearly screaming. I feel that if I arch my back anymore, it'll break.

P-Pl-Please please." I beg breathing harder. "What baby? What do you want?" Mr. Bieber asks moving even harsher against me. "Please, c-can I cum?" I ask, writhing on his desk. "Can I cum, what?" he asks. "SIR! Can I cum, Sir?!?!" I scream. "Yes baby. Cum for me." he groans. As he says this, the most intense orgasm of my life hits me full force. My body shaking, voice getting hoarse from screaming, and back arched, I feel him move the wand and slam himself into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks