The Roommate

Y/N's POV

"Justin please get out." I begged while backing up to the wall and attempting to cover myself up. Justin's eyes softened and he held his hands up in surrender when he saw how uncomfortable I was. "I promise I won't do anything without you wanting it." he said softly.

Even though I could hear the sincerity in his voice, I still shrunk back against the wall. "Y/N, you're absolutely beautiful and have no reason to be scared. I'd already seen your body before this day, the only difference is now it's wet."

I forgot about that night.....

Justin and I decided to play a drinking game and we got totally sloshed and ended up sleeping together. It only happened once and it was a long time ago.

Realizing he was right and that I had nothing to hide, I straightened up. Justin smiled when he saw I was more comfortable. "Good," he sighed smiling, "now turn around and let me wash your hair."

I giggled and quietly turned around, letting Justin slowly massage my scalp with his strong hands. I let out a heavy sigh at the feeling of his hands and my head fell back slightly. Ever so slowly Justin began to place soft little kisses along my neck making me moan. His hands left my hair and they slowly trailed down my arms as he nipped at my sweet spot. Justin slowly turned me around and placed his lips on mine.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as he pushed us towards the water, letting it pour down on both of us. Justin moaned as the hot water ran down his back. Trailing kisses down my neck and chest, Justin kneeled down in front of me. He smirked at my flushed face and ran his hands up and down my smooth thighs.

Hooking his hand around the back of my right knee, Justin lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulder. "You're so beautiful." he whispered against my area. Justin placed a soft kiss on my clit making me gasp and grab ahold of his hair. Justin looked up and winked before digging his tongue into my pussy and moaning like a starving man who has eaten for the first time.

I threw my head back and my mouth opened in a silent scream as the leg I was standing on buckled beneath me. Catching me before I could fall, Justin grabbed my other leg and placed it on his other shoulder. He moved his head up and caught my clit in his mouth. I moaned loudly as he took turns sucking and wiggling his tongue on it.

Justin placed my feet back on the ground and trailed kisses up my body. I looked down and saw him slowly pumping his hard member. "I can't wait anymore and fuck you're so ready." he groaned against my lips while his other hands ran down my slit, spreading my wetness.

Justin picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist before slowly sinking into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks