His Personal Assistant

"Bieber Records, please hold." I said. Pressing the button on the phone that connects to Mr. Bieber's office, I waited for him to answer. "Yes?" he said. "Mr. Bieber, you have a call waiting for you on line 3. It's Mr. McDonahough calling about some kind of merger." I explained. "How many times do I have to tell that man to stop calling?!" he growled. I flinched and pulled the phone away from my ear at his harsh tone. "Thank you Y/N, I'll handle it." he huffed then hung up with me.

'Ahh the joys of working for Justin Bieber...' I thought. Justin Bieber is the CEO of one of the largest record labels in the world and I, well I'm his personal assistant. Looking down at my desk, I started doing the paper work that Mr. Bieber left for me.

"NO MCDONAHOUGH I'M NOT MERGING WITH YOU!!....... MC BIEBER RECORDS DOESN'T EVEN SOUND RIGHT!!.... I'M NOT MERGING AND THAT'S FINAL NOW STOP CALLING!!!" Mr. Bieber slammed his phone down. Uh oh....boss isn't happy and an unhappy boss makes an unhappy assistant. Mostly because he takes out his unhappiness on me... "Y/N!" he yelled. I jumped up and ran the few feet from my desk to his door and opened it a crack. "Yes Mr. Bieber?" I asked peaking my head through the door. Mr. Bieber was leaning back in his chair, head back, jacket off, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and his eyes closed.

"Get over here. And how many times do I have to tell you to call me Justin?" he sighed. "Sorry." I muttered. I walked over to his desk and stood in front of him and waited to see what he needed. Justin picked up his head and looked at me with tired eyes. "I need you to do something for me and it may seem really weird." he said. I nodded my head and waited.

Justin dropped his head so that his chin was touching his chest and pointed to his neck. "Rub my neck please." he said. He was right, that was weird..... I took a hesitant step towards him. Sensing my hesitation, Justin looked up. "Please Y/N." he pleaded again. Making up my mind, I walked over to him and stood behind his chair. Slowly, I put my hands on the curve of his neck and began to massage him. I dug my thumbs into his skin adding slight pressure. Justin groaned as his head lolled to the side. "You should've been a masseuse." he moaned.

I giggled and added a little more pressure. "Shiiiiiitt...." he groaned. Slowly my movements stopped and Justin slumped against his desk. "Thank you." he said. I nodded and began walking back to my desk. "Wait." Justin said as he caught my hand as I was walking past him. Justin stood up and closed the space between us, my small hand still in his large one. "You've helped me relax so how about I help you?" he murmured. Placing his hands on my hips, Justin pulled me against him. Dipping his head, Justin began placing soft kisses from the curve of my neck to my ear. "What do you say, Y/N?" he whispered.

Overcome with emotions, I nodded my head once. Justin grinned against my skin and ran his hands up and down my hips and thighs. Picking his head up from neck, Justin kissed me. This kiss was anything but soft and slow, it was hard and urgent. Justin caught me by surprise when he picked me up, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist. Walking me back over to his desk, Justin set me down.

Justin ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and let him in, automatically submitting to him as he controlled the kiss. Breaking away from the kiss, he attached his lips to the side of my neck again. I let out a moan as he sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot, no doubt leaving a love bite. Jumping off the desk, I stood in front of him. With shaky hands, I unbuttoned his dress shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. Justin trailed his hands from my hips up to the zip of my dress. Slowly, he unzipped my dress leaving me in my black lace lingerie.

Moving back, Justin let his eyes roam my body. "Are you trying to kill me?" he whispered. Breathing hard, I grabbed him by his belt loops and pulled him to me. Keeping eye contact, I began to undo his belt buckle and pants. Justin sucked in a breath as I ran my fingers under the elastic band of his underwear. Pulling his dress pants down, I shoved him into his desk chair and straddled him, sitting on his thighs.

I felt his erection press against my core through the 2 thin pieces of fabric separating us. "I can't wait anymore, Y/N. I need you. Now." he moaned. Silently agreeing, I reached down and moved the flap of his boxers to the side and his length popped out. I ran my hand up and down his shaft a few times as he moved my panties to the side.

One of his hands on my hip and the other holding his length, Justin helped me lower myself onto him. I moaned as Justin's throbbing member entered me. "Shit Y/N... You're so wet.." he moaned. I slowly rolled my hips in a figure 8 motion. Breathing heavily, my head fell forward as I moved up and down. Justin's grip on my hip got tighter as he helped me move. He groaned louder as I moved faster. "Fuck yes.." he moaned.

Taking me by surprise, Justin stood up with his hard cock still inside of me. Using one arm to hold me up, he pushed everything off of his desk and laid me down on it. "Sorry," he breathed, "you were going a little too slow for me."

Justin pulled all the way out then slammed himself back into me. "Oh shit!!" I moaned. Justin started to grind our hips together. "You're so tight." he growled. Justin pulled all the way out then slammed back into me again. "Shit Justin faster!!" I screamed. Justin pounded into me making the desk shake beneath us. "Justin I'm gunna cum!" I moaned. "Let go baby. Cum with me." he groaned.

Justin stuffed his sweaty head into the curve of my neck as we came together.

"Shit..." he whispered. "I think we broke my desk..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no see ya little freaks!

Miss you all though((:

xoxo