Good Morning Beautiful

Y/N's POV

I can't tell you how many times I've woken up like this, fully rested and reaching towards the warmth of the body that lays next to me at night. With my eyes still closed, I stretched my arms out to the side but they came up empty this time. I opened my eyes a crack and saw the space next to me empty but the sheets were still a tad warm. He couldn't have been gone longer than a few minutes. I tossed the blankets off of my legs and tiptoed towards the bedroom door. Opening the door, I could hear the soft and melodic strums of an acoustic guitar coming from the living room. "Found you." I whispered to myself with a smile on my face. I walked towards the stairs and peaked my head down and I saw him. He looks so calm and at peace when he's with his music. I leaned against the wall and just took a minute to listen to the love of my life.

Once the song was over he looked up and saw me smiling up at him. "Good morning, beautiful." Justin said with a smile. "Good morning." I replied while walking down the stairs to meet him. "How'd you sleep?" he asked, wrapping me in his strong arms. "Good." I said while pressing my face into his bare chest and running my hands down his back. Justin smiled and pressed his lips against my forehead. I felt two of his fingers under my chin as he slowly lifted my face to his and pressed a kiss against my lips. I reciprocated and Justin swayed us back and forth, dancing us around in small circles in time to the music that only he hears in his mind. Our kissing got harder and our dancing got slower until we were standing chest to chest and holding each other as tight as we could. "I love you so much, Y/N." he whispered once we separated. "I love you too, Jay." I said with a smile.

"Come on," he said, "I have breakfast waiting for you in the kitchen." Justin grabbed my hand and guided me through the doorway to the kitchen and pulled a chair out at the table for me. I looked at the still hot food on the table and slowly turned towards Justin. "How did you know I'd be down in enough time for the food to stay warm?" I asked. Justin took a seat across from me and smiled. "Because," he started, "no matter what day it is, if I leave the bed and come downstairs, you end up waking up about 15 minutes later and coming to find me." I stared at his face, looking for any kind of sign that he's kidding. "It's honestly the cutest fucking thing ever." he said with a mouth full of pancakes. I blinked a few times as Justin laughed at my face. "Eat before it gets cold." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks