Wet Dreams

Y/N's POV

"Oh fuck..." I moaned as Justin began slowly thrusting his fingers into me. I began grinding my hips trying to get Justin to move his hand faster. Leaning his head down he crushed his lips to mine, taking no time to push his tongue into my eager mouth. I moaned into his mouth as he rolled his tongue over mine.

I broke away from the kiss panting and moaning. "Do you like that baby? Are you gunna cum?" Justin breathed into my ear. I shakily nodded my head. "Yes Justin." I moaned. Justin lightly kissed my neck down to my collarbone, slowly crawling his way down my body. "You're so fucking beautiful, Y/N." he said. His face was now level with my sex and I could feel his hot breath on my sensitive skin.

I let out a loud moan as he licked a stripe from my entrance to the top of my pearl before lightly sucking it into his mouth. "Shit Justin!!" I yelled when he began thrusting his fingers faster. I reached my hand down and ran my fingers through his hair as he sucked harder. "Cum for me, Y/N...let me taste you." he whispered against me.

Justin sucked my clit back into his mouth as my body shook and convulsed. "FUCK!!" I yelled. Pulling his fingers out. Justin leaned down and licked my juices clean while he moaned. "You taste so good baby." he moaned. Justin trailed kisses up my body and slowly inserted himself into my entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks