Life Of Crime

Y/N's POV

Wiggling my hands free from Jason's grasp, I pushed him backwards. "What the hell, Jason!! Why did you do that?!" I yelled wiping my mouth. "I did it so you would shut the fuck up but obviously it didn't work." he said rolling his eyes.

"You want me to stop yelling? Ok, stop killing in my fucking house!!" I pressed. "Why do you even care that I killed John?" he asked. "Because I liked him." I said simply. Apparently Jason didn't like that answer. "You liked him?... Did you like him enough to fuck him?!?" he screamed.

That was the last draw for me. Call me anything you want but NEVER call me a bitch or a cheater. "SERIOUSLY JASON WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?!?" I screamed. "WELL I WOULDN'T DOUBT THAT YOU DID! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I LEFT FOR BUSINESS AND LEFT YOU AND HIM TOGETHER?!?" Jason's face began to get red from the screaming.

"I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU JASON YOU KNOW THAT!! Besides, even if I did it would've been a helluva lot better than you." I smirked. My last comment seemed to have struck a nerve with him. Jason may be an asshole, but he's my possessive asshole. Jason stormed over to me, red faced, and picked me up slamming me into the wall. My legs automatically wrapped themselves around his waist. "No one can ever do you better than me, baby." he whispered huskily into my ear.

"John could have." I smirked. Jason's face got even redder. He slammed his lips against mine making me gasp and plunged his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as Jason's tongue massaged my own. He began trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck and sucking, licking, and biting on my sweet spot; no doubt leaving his mark. He trailed his kisses up to my ear. "Still think he's better, baby?" he whispered.

"Y-Yes." I said. Jason growled in my ear. "You're gunna learn Y/N, no one is better than me." he growled possessively. Tightening his hold on me, Jason took off towards the bedroom. Running inside the room, Jason slammed the door and threw me on the bed. Without even giving me time to respond to what was happening, Jason began removing every article of clothing on both of our bodies. Within minutes we were both naked.

Jason began kissing my neck, trailing his lips down to my breasts. He licked my right nipple making me moan then blew on it making a shiver go through my body. Enveloping my nipple in his mouth, he bit and sucked on it while his fingers toyed with the other. I ran my fingers through his thick hair and pulled him closer to me. His mouth released its hold on me as he went back up to my ear.

"Come on Y/N, tell me who's the best." he whispered while rubbing my clit with the head of his member. I arched my back and moaned as he applied more pressure. "Go on baby, tell me who it is." he taunted. "N-No." I barely got out.

Jason got angry that I hadn't given in yet. He continued rubbing me and just as I was about to cum he pulled away and slammed himself into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks