Taking Control

Y/N's POV

Justin's eyes widened at me. "What are you talking about?" he asks. "Eeeeevery time we have sex you're the dominant one, so I decided that it's my turn." I said nonchalantly. Before he could protest or ask more questions I got off his lap and walked back to the drawer. Opening it, I reached in and grabbed a blindfold and a vibrator.

I walked over to Justin and distracted him with a kiss. Slowly, I reached up and pulled the blindfold over his eyes and pulled away. "Baby?... What are you doing?..." he asked curiously. "Like I said, we're gunna have some fun." I reiterated. With the vibrator still in my hand I straddled him again. Setting it off to the side, I reached over and grabbed a small piece of ice and put it in my mouth. I let it sit and melt for a minute before I put it in between my lips to hold it in place.

Leaning down, I put the ice and my lips on his neck, letting my hot breath come through the corners of my mouth. I moved my head up and down on his neck making him shiver as a moan escaped his lips.

I continued trailing the ice down his neck, chest, and abs as he wiggled beneath me. "B-Baby...let me see you..p-please." he moaned. Since the ice was nearly melted I pulled it back into my mouth and swallowed it. "I'm sorry baby but I can't do that, it would ruin the experience." I whispered in his ear. He groaned in protest. I distracted him with another kiss as I grabbed the vibrator. Pulling away from the kiss I clicked the vibrator to the lowest setting and set it on the tip of his half hard member.

"Oh shit....." he moaned quietly. I watched as his dick reached a full erection. I began rolling the vibrator up and down his length. His moans got louder and louder. Just as he was about to finish, I pulled the vibrator away and giggled at the sound of his sexually frustrated groan.

'Oh no baby,' I thought, 'you can't cum yet, not yet.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks