Wet Dreams

Y/N's POV

"Ohh.....fuck yeah Y/N...."

".....faster baby please...."

I was woken up from a deep sleep. I looked around the room confused and tried to find out what woke me up. Turning over in the bed, I saw my fiancé Justin palming his hard member in his sleep. "Shit babe..." he mumbled.

He was having a wet dream. This was the third time this week and every other time I woke up to him like this I would ignore it and try to go back to sleep but not tonight. Throwing the covers off the both of us, I looked down and saw Justin's hardened member straining against his black Calvin's.

Sitting up, I scooted down and slowly pulled the front of his underwear down. Just enough to be able to slip him out without waking him up. I ran my tongue from the bottom all the way to the top before sucking his top into my mouth. I lightly sucked on him then ran my tongue along his slit earning a shudder and breathy moan of pleasure.

I slowly took him farther into my mouth as Justin began to absentmindedly thrust his hips forward. "Yes baby..." he moaned in his sleep. I bobbed my head back and forth faster. Bringing my mouth back up to his tip, I sucked as hard as I could. "Shit!" he yelled. Looking up I noticed Justin woke up and was not breathing hard and sweating. "B-Baby...what are you doing?" he moaned while fisting the sheets in his hands. I answered by deep throating him and pulling his underwear off the rest of the way.

Justin threw his head back onto the bed as he fisted his hands in my messy hair and thrust his hips upwards. I bobbed my head again and reached forward and cupped his balls, rubbing and lightly tugging at them. "Fuck baby I'm gunna cum..." he whispered. I scraped my teeth against his sensitive tip before gently sucking him in again. Justin's grip on my hair got tighter as his body tensed. "Y/N!!!" he yelled as he shot stream after stream into my mouth.

Grabbing my arms, Justin pulled me up making me squeak. Flipping us over he ripped my panties in half before plunging two fingers into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT

I love you my little freaks