Be safe

Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I've been busy.

But anyway here's chapter 5!

Remember vote comment and recommend!

-Astrid❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5

Hiccup's POV

"Dad what's going on?" I asked, worried because we're under attack.

My father was walking very fast through crowds of frantic Vikings, trying to get to the armory.

"Hiccup, I need you to grab the dragon riders and get people inside the dragon hangar. I've already chosen people that will fight. They're at the great hall now. Get the rest of Berk, including you and your friends, into the dragon hangar." Dad ordered. He looked really serious.

"But dad I can help! Who's coming? Outcasts?" I said.

"Hiccup no. I will not have the risk of loosing you. Now get to the dragon hangar!" He shouted.

"No dad. I'm going with you, like it or not. If I'm going to be future chief I need battle experience." I said being the stubborn, boar-headed Viking my father was and is.

"Fine. But give your friends the order to get everyone in the hangar." He said realizing I was right.

"Ok dad." I said running off and whistling for Toothless.

Astrid's POV

"What why?" I asked stunned. Why do I need to get everyone in the dragon hangar?

"Just because. My father told me to pass the orders to you. I need you to tell the others. I'm going to battle with my dad." He said. Oh no. No way is he doing that.

"Hiccup no. You could really get yourself hurt. Or worse." I said begging him to stay. I felt like bursting into tears.

"Astrid I need to go with them. I need battle experience if I'm going to be chief." He said, now holding my hands and trying to comfort me.

"But, I don't want to loose you." I said as tears began to drip down my cheeks.

"Astrid don't cry," he said as he wiped the tears away. "I promise I will come back. Safe and sound." He said, still wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Ok. But please I beg, be safe and come back as soon as it's over." Oh gods I sound like his wife or something, nagging him to come back safe.

"I promise." He said, then planted a light but passionate kiss on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's chapter 5!

Chapter 6 should be up later today or tomorrow and quite possibly Thursday I'm not sure what my schedule is like right now so.

But anyway, thanks for reading my story!

-Astrid❤️