Ceremony planning

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE AMAZING FEEDBACK

YOU'RE ALL AMAZING

HERE IS YOUR THANK YOU GIFT

A fabulous chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's POV

For the past few days I've been walking and flying around Berk while smiling like an idiot. I got 'congratulations Hiccup' and any other form of congrats. I guess Mom or Dad spilled the beans about me and Astrid. I arrived at the academy and everyone greeted me loudly.

"Hiccup!" They all said in unison. Well except Snotlout, who I think was displeased with me and Astrid's marriage. But who cares.

"Morning everyone! Especially a special someone." I gave a quick, loving glance at my beautiful fiancé.

"I saw that, Hiccup." She said as she came towards me. Once she reached me, I gave her a small but passionate kiss on the lips.

"Ugh get a room you two. You're scaring us with your lovey-dovey ick." Tuffnut said.

All me and Astrid could do was laugh at the comment. I hugged her by the waist and explained the obstacle course for today. Everyone looked bored so I changed the lesson.

"You know what, forget the obstacle course. We're going Dragon Racing." I said. Everyone perked up and suddenly looked interested. Toothless came bounding over to me and flung me onto his back. We all met at the starting point.

"Ok you guys, ready... Set.... GO!!" I shouted as me and Toothless sped off, leaving a dumbfounded gang behind.

Soon, I saw a dragon coming up behind me and knew who it was.

"Nice of you to catch up m'lady!"

"Oh hush it Haddock." She said. She sped off with Stormfly, but I caught up. I saw the finish line, which was the cove, and adjusted Toothless's tail. We flew so fast that nobody could see me clearly. I just looked like a flying black blob.

I landed at the cove, followed by Astrid. I knew we had a few minutes before the others showed up, so it was a good time to talk about our wedding.

"So what do you have in mind for the ceremony?" I said kissing her cheek.

"I think it should be something we both want. So neither of us are unhappy."

"Oh you know I can't be unhappy. I'm getting married to the love of my life. Nothing could EVER POSSIBLY ruin that for me." I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me. I gave her a passionate kiss and the others landed.

"Seriously?! Is this gonna be what I see everywhere I go?!" Shouted a displeased Snotlout.

"Stop being so cranky Snotlout. I think it's sweet." Said, Fishlegs? Usually he doesn't show up for another 5 minutes.

"Thank you Fishlegs." Said Astrid, smiling at the nerd with extremely broad shoulders. How could a guy like him be such a nerd? He looks like a brute.

"Great race everyone! Training is dismissed." I said. Everyone flew off to Thor knows where.

"Wanna come over for wedding planning? We could probably get help from my mom." I said.

"Would love too!" She daid as she mounted Stormfly. I got on Toothless and we flew back to my house.

***************(A/N: those mean time skip)

Astrid's POV

We were at Hiccup's house, sitting at the table with Hiccup, Valka, and me. Turns out she's been helping Hiccup with all the romantic gestures. So cute.

"So what kind if wedding are you two thinking of?" Valka asked as she pulled out some paper to make designs.

"Well we want to invite the entire village, and maybe some cute streamers and what else?" I said, looking to a Hiccup that was deep in thought. I poked his arm and he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Cake. We can not forget about cake. And a celebratory feast." Hiccup stated. Well I guess he got the food plans taken care of.

"Ok. Me and some people from the village will start working on that. In the mean time, think of some more stuff that you would want at the wedding." Valka announced as she stood up from the table, taking the plans to a committee of people she already corralled for the planning.

"This is gonna be the best day of my life." I said as I gazed into Hiccup's stunning emerald eyes.

"Not as great as the day that you said yes."

We stared at each other's eyes for a second, then, he leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more Astrid."