Reuniting Mom with Berk

GUYS!!!

WE HIT 1K READS!

Thank you all so much I really could not have done it without you!!

So as your reward I wrote you and extra-long chapter!

Again, thank you all!!

YOU'RE THE BEST FANS EVA

---------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Astrid's POV

Everybody was sad that Hiccup left, but the only person that was really distraught about it was me. I felt like I was alone one Berk with nobody to talk to. Yeah I had the gang, but Hiccup is different. He's my boyfriend. The love of my life. I just wanted him back her so he could hold me in his arms.

Hiccup's POV

I was flying with mom and a question popped into my head.

"Hey mom, can I ask you something?" I said to her.

"Of course my boy. Anything." She said as she jumper onto Toothless's back to hear me better. I switched his tail to automatic so I could listen to mom.

"Why did you leave?" I asked, almost coming to tears because she's missed so much.

"Oh dear. I knew this would come up if I ever saw you or Stoick again. Well get comfy. It's a long story." She said patting my knee.

(A/N: I'm not gonna go through the whole flashback because I don't wanna spoil anything if some of my readers haven't seen the movie. I am terribly sorry if this upsets you. My dearest apologies. Just trying to stay fair.😛)

"And that's why I left Berk and did to come back." She said. I saw a tear well up in her eye. I felt, weird. All these years, I was just like her. And we never got to see each other until now. She moved forward and embraced me. It felt right. I hugged back.

Toothless then made a garble sound, signaling that we were nearing Berk. Me and mom broke up our hug as she got up and jumped back onto Cloudjumper. I saw the peak of the mountain behind Berk's great hall.

"You ready mom?" I asked looking at her. All she did was smile. All I could do was smile back.

When I looked down, I didn't see anyone outside. They all must be asleep since it is getting late. I landed in the plaza and Cloudjumper landed right next to me.

"Welcome back mom." I said, motioning my hand around Berk.

She stood in awe. There were no dragon attacks, nobody running at Toothless or Cloudjumper with axes or hammers or nets. I could tell she was really taken by surprise.

"C'mon, I'll lead you back to your house." I said as I outstretched my hand. She took it and let me guide her.

As soon as we got to our house, I opened the door.

"Dad? Dad you home?" I asked while looking around the house.

"I'm in my room Hiccup! Whatever you have to say can it wait until tomorrow?" He shouted.

"Actually it can't wait." I said smiling at mom.

He came out of his room.

"So what's the big deal my boy?" He asked with his hands on his hips. I led mom inside. He stood there with his hands now off his hips and dangling at his sides. He was in shock.

"I know what you're going to says Stoick. How could I leave you? Not ever tell you I was alive. Never come back." Mom said. But dad didn't respond. He only took baby steps toward her. He was completely quiet.

"Say something Stoick!" Mom shouted.

"You're as beautiful as the day I lost you." He said, placing his giant hand on her cheek and wiping away the year that made its way down moms cheek.

I couldn't believe it. My family was untied again.

"Alright I'm gonna head to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning!!" I said as I trotted toward the stairs. Before I got to the first step I was embraced by huge arms.

"Thank you. For uniting our family." My dad said. I hugged him.

"Goodnight Dad." I said. He released me and I went upstairs.

--the next morning--

I woke up and heard Mom and Dad laughing downstairs. It automatically put me in a good mood.

"Morning everyone!" I said as I hugged dad and mom.

"I gotta run training today so I'm gonna be at the arena." I said grabbing fish for Toothless.

"Training?" Mom asked. I guess she still wasn't used to dragons living in peace with Vikings.

"Yes. Hiccup why don't you how your mother what you do in training. Take her with you." Dad said patting my back. He's REALLY happy.

"Ok! C'mon mom. You can follow me on Cloudjumper. C'mon Toothless!" I hopped on him while mom stood on Cloudjumper's back.

We got to the arena within seconds. Everybody was here. Wow I guess I'm late.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Hiccup!!" They said in unison. They were all confused on who was standing next to me. Astrid ran up to me and squeezed me.

"Astrid... I can't.... Breathe..." I said, trying to use all the breath I could to speak.

"Sorry. What are you doing home so early?" She asked looking at mom. "And who's this?" She pointed to my mom who only smiled.

"I was getting to that. Everybody listen up!" I shouted. Everyone turned their attention to me.

"Everybody, meet my mom." I said. Everybody's jaws dropped.

"But you were thought to be dead! Everyone thought you were eaten by dragons!" Said Snotlout. Wow he actually spoke.

"We'll sit down and I'll tell you my story." Mom said. Everyone circled around her. I sat next to her and Astrid. Astrid was intrigued by my moms story.

"So wait, you were alive all these years and didn't tell anyone?" Asked Astrid.

"Yes." Mom simply stated.

"Wow. Well I'm Astrid, that the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, Fishlegs and Snotlout." Astrid introduced everybody.

"Nice to meet you all. And this is my dragon Cloudjumper. He's the one that abducted me and took me to his home." She said scratching Cloudjumper's chin.

"Well. Without further ado, let's start the lesson! Mom you wanna participate?" I asked mom.

"No I think I'll just watch you guys do it this time." She said mounting her dragon so she could have a good view of training.

"Alright gang, to the skies!" I shouted.