This cant be happening.

Lot of guesses for who the mysterious person is!!!!

Lots of updates too!

Enjoy this chappie my dragon lovers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25

Hiccup's POV

"Why did I have a feeling that you would come back?" I said staring right into his eyes.

"Well Hiccup like I said, Dagur the deranged always gets what he wants." (A/N: congrats to everyone that guessed it correctly!!)

"You're not getting what you want this time." I held my sword firmly and stepped in front of everyone else.

"Look little Hiccup coming to save the day. What match are you to this?" He said motioning to the armada in the ships behind him.

"You forget that we have dragons. And an army"

"Oh no I didn't forget about any of that. Especially that night fury." He pointed the tip of his sword at Toothless, who was standing by my side, wrapping his tail in front of me and growling. "You're out of luck Hiccup. Just surrender your dragon and we will take him and go in peace." He gazed down at my ring due to the reflection from the sun, partially blinding him.

"Oh Hiccup a wedding ring. How cute. Who's the girl?"

"Like I would tell you. It's none of your business so keep your big nose out of it."

"Hiccup, your words just got you in a whole mess of trouble." Dagur motioned his sword and his armada ran off the ships and came to attack us.

We fought back with everything we had. Dragons firing at Dagur's army, and Vikings fighting with axes and swords. I decided to take on Dagur myself, along side Toothless. I lit my inferno sword, causing Dagur to jump a bit, but then coming back towards me, lifting his sword. I blocked it using my blade and pushed upward, causing his sword to clang on the ground.

"Give up Dagur. You know you aren't going to win." I pinned him down with my foot. Yes, my good foot. Then, I noticed men behind Dagur with arrows drawn, ready to fire at Dagur's command. Then I remembered, Astrid's dream. Thoughts started racing around in my head. I made a promise to her that I wouldn't get hurt.

"TOOTHLESS!" I shouted. He came running in and tackling the men with arrows.

Due to the sudden fall, it caused them to release their arrows. One hit my shoulder, and I began to feel a little dizzy. I stumbled back a little, causing Dagur to get free and run back to his boats. His men were all on ships and leaving, forgetting Dagur. I managed to catch a glimpse of my dad and Astrid tying him up and Dad and Gobber taking him to the dungeon. Then, it was all black.

Astrid's POV

I looked over to where Hiccup was last seen. I looked for him for a few minutes, until I saw Toothless covering something with his wings. Oh no. I ran over tot Toothless.

"Toothless lift your wing bud." I said as I tried to look under the wing.

He lifted it and I gasped. I saw an unconscious Hiccup, bleeding heavily out of his shoulder. I tried to pick him up but he was too heavy. Toothless saw me struggling and he lifted Hiccup's lifeless body onto his back. I ran back out.

"STOICK!! VALKA!! GOBBER! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!" I was being brought to tears. They were pushing at my eyes but I held them in.

"Astrid what happened?" Valka was the first to be here. She looked at her son with worried eyes. "Don't worry. I know what to do. Toothless, take him home." She said and pat his head then mounted Cloudjumper and followed Toothless. I ran as fast as I could, since Stormfly was busy helping guard Dagur, who was now in the highest security prison and awaiting a sentence from Stoick. When I got there, I saw Hiccup on his bed on his room, with Valka removing the arrow and cleaning his wound. She wrapped medical leaves on the wound and kept them bound there with some rope.

"How did you learn to of all this?" I asked curiously. I thought you had to be a wise old lady to know how to do this stuff.

"While I was away, I rescued dragons and healed them if they were injured. It's the same with a human, lust you don't need as many leaves." She explained. "That's all we can do right now. I'll bring in Gothi just in case there is anything else to be done."

"Thank you."

"Oh it's no problem. I care about my sons safety more then my own. There isn't anything in the world I wouldn't do for this boy."

Just then, she left and went to get Gothi. I starred at Hiccup, sleeping peacefully. His breaths were normal, but his heart rate was a little slow due to blood loss. I let the tears fall down my cheeks. Just then, Toothless came in and sat by the bed. He then perched on the headboard and didn't move. It was truly heart breaking.

I just hope Hiccup will be ok, and this will all be behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay 3 chapters in one day!

Hope you guys enjoyed them as much as I did!

I'll update again tomorrow at some point, since I have nothing to do.

Who knows, I might update more then once.

Thank you all for the votes, comments and reads!!

YOU'RE ALL FABULOUS NEVER FORGET THAT!

Astrid🐉