Battle with Dagur

Yay chapter 8 is finally here!

I know it took forever to update I all of the sudden got super busy with my archery and what not.

But don't worry! Here's chapter 8!

----------------------------------

Chapter 6

Astrid's POV

As I was sitting with Stormfly in the dragon hangar I could hear the sound of axes and swords clanging together. I began to worry more and more about Hiccup's safety. I didn't want him to get hurt. Or worse. I wouldn't be able to handle loosing him.

"Astrid c'mon cheer up, Hiccup will be just fine." Ruffnut said, attempting to comfort me.

It failed.

Hiccup's POV

There were so many people fighting other people. I was riding Toothless, trying to blast away as many enemies as possible. But there were so many. Turns out Dagur teamed up with the Outcasts after Alvin suddenly disappeared. So we had Berserkers AND Outcasts. I flew over to my dad, who seemed to need me for something.

"Hiccup, go guard the hangar I saw Berserkers go in that direction." My dad said while blocking an Outcast sword from hitting his chest.

"Yes dad" I said while flying as fast as I could to the hangar. I tried looking for the Berserkers but they must already be there.

I finally arrived and there was a hole in the wall. It was big enough to fit a large Viking. I stepped through and saw something that made me boil with anger.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you again. Where is Hiccup and that Night Fury?" Dagur said pointing his sword at Astrid. Wait, POINTING HIS SWORD AT ASTRID. He's gonna pay for that.

"Right here Dagur." I said with power.

"Ah Hiccup long time no see buddy. Let's catch up. But first, I want that dragon." He said pointing at Toothless.

"Oh I would love to see you try and take him."

"I'll accept your challenge." Dagur said while attempting to throw a net on Toothless, only to have it burned into dust.

I grabbed my sword and lit it. (A/N: I'm assuming we have all seen the flaming sword he uses in HTTYD 2 trailers? He's using that right now :p)
He backed away as I swung it near his face. I stepped forward as he stepped back. He looked terrified. As soon as I put my sword away, he grabbed his knife and started pointing it at me. I didn't move an inch. As soon as he brought the knife away from his face, I punched him in the nose. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Why did you do that?" Dagur said, trying to make it seem like he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"That's for trying to take my dragon" I said as I punched his face again.

"That's for pointing a weapon at my girlfriend" I kicked him this time.

"And that's for invading my village. Now get off my island or we will escort you off." I said, still bubbling with anger.

As soon as he called off his men and went to his ships, I suddenly started to feel a bit woozy. As I watched them sail I felt a heavy, piercing pain in my stomach. I looked down to see an open wound. I must've been so angry that I didn't feel him stab me.

Then, everything went black.