I can't belive it.

Chapter 11

Hiccup's POV

I love flying. The cool breeze in my face and the sensation of seeing the water and islands from above.

I've been flying for hours. I decided to find a near by island and take a rest, it was starting to get dark.

"Alright bud, let's land." I said patting Toothless's head as I felt him grumble in agreement.

We landed and it looked completely uninhabited. I explored around and all I saw was dragons. Just very few dragons though. I then heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" No response. I decided to make probably the wrong choice and followed the noise. When I look in the bush, I see nothing. But there's a shadow running toward a dragon. The figure jumps on the dragon and flies away.

"Toothless!!" I yell. Not even seconds later Toothless appeared as we flew toward that figure.

The figure went into a tunnel. I went in and climbed through a bunch of rocks. Then, I came to a large cave. I didn't see that person, or anything to be exact. I turn on my inferno sword and it radiates some light. Enough to see that in surrounded by dragons that I had never seen before. They looked like bigger and heavier gronkles. They were approaching me. I blew a circle of Zippleback has and lit it on fire. The dragons immediately backed away and I stretched out my hand, attempting to train one of the dragons. Then, the figure came up behind me.

"Who are you?!" I said, beginning to get frustrated because this person wouldn't speak.

They carried a shield and staff and their entire body was covered with armor. I didn't even know if they understood me. Or spoke English. They twirled their staff and hit it on the ground. Then suddenly, all the dragons opened their mouths and let out some fire. It created a good lighting for me to get a good look at this person. They approached Toothless as he growled. They waved their hand and Toothless rolled over happily. She dragged her hand across his stomach and approached me.

"Hiccup?" They gasped. It sounded like a woman.

"Should I know you?" I asked, confused.

"No. You were only a babe. But a mother never forgets." The woman said as she removed her helmet.

All I could do was gasp. So many questions raced into my mind. I couldn't believe my mother was alive.

"Come." She said as she spun her hand in my direction and ran of down a tunnel. I had no choice but to follow her.

"Wait slow down! You're my mother? You can't just say something like that then run off! Come back I have questions!" I yelled as I tried climbing a large rock. Toothless came up and pushed me with his head. When I reached the light, what I saw was astonishing. It was a dragon nest, but massive and the top of it was all ice. Toothless growled up at a dragon. I looked up and saw my mother.

"This is where you've been, for 20 years?" I stated, not knowing how to feel. She just nodded.

"It's hard to believe that my mother is some sort of vigilante dragon lady." I said, looking down, still processing this in my mind.

"Well, at least I'm not boring! Right?" She said as her dragon used his wings to lift her down.

I didn't know what to say. All I knew is, my long lost mother was alive and I was with her. It was a lot to take in. I had to get home and tell my father. He'll be overjoyed with this news.

"Do you mind coming back to Berk?" I asked.

"Oh I would love too. I wanna see what you've been doing for your life." She said as she mounted her dragon, Cloudjumper, and we flew back to Berk.