Chapter fourteen

Something went wrong in the last chapter but ive fixed it so you can go back and read 😊💕 sorry guys.

Sienna

" Get up NaNa. Im not playing with you this morning ", my mom said while she barged into my room.

" Ugghh ", i said. I put my pillow over my head. " Your little vacation is over. Now get up and get ready for school ", she said. She walked off and went downstairs.

Man, i wish principle Wyatt suspended me for another week because that week off was everything. I dragged myself out of bed. I went to go to the bathroom. After i brushed my teeth, i hopped in the shower.

After 45 minutes in the shower, i went to go get dressed. I decided to wear one of the many outfits Royal had made for me. A black velvet overalls and a long sleeve white shirt with ruffles around the cuffs.

I put on my low top platform vans. I went to fix my hair. I decided to wear it all out. I parted it to the side then i did my edges. I put on some lashes, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

After that i grabbed my phone and my bookbag. I walked out of my room then downstairs. " You look nice today ", my mom said. She came over and fixed my strap on my overalls. " Ma do i have to go ", i asked her.

" Yes baby you do. now have a good day, i love you ", my mom said. " I love you too ", i responded. I grabbed my car keys then walked out. I hopped in my car then drove off.

I live in the hood. Even though this street isn't nothing but some one or two story houses. Really, the hood isn't bad as what people are making it out to be. We still have our good days around here. Mama and the neighbors we talk to have annual Saturday cookouts. Little kids ride their bikes, play double dutch, etc.

Dudes be all up and through here blasting music just chilling. Old folks sit on their porch and talk about nothing.  I mean like i said we still have our good days.

When we do have our bad days, everyone on the block be scared. I know my mom and i do. Thats why its my mission to make something out of myself. So i can move my mom out of here.

I have a older brother name Sincere. He's only three years older then me. We're really close.  Sincere went off to college so he can play basketball. Im just happy my brother isn't out here drug dealing.

I pulled up at Royal's house. I send her a text saying that im out here. Five minutes later she came walking out. " Girl what took you so long ", i questioned her when she got inside the car.

" Girl i forgot i wasn't suspended no more ", she said. I laughed then we drove off. " So why were you m.i.a yesterday ", i asked. " What you mean ", she said. " I mean you haven't texted me all day yesterday so what's up ", i said.

Royal started to smile. " You really wanna know ", she said. " Girl yes ", i said. " Kaine asked me out ", She said. " What ?! When ? Where ", i asked. " Yesterday when he came to the house ", she said. " So what did you say ", i asked her.

" I said yes ", Royal said. " Oh my Gosh girl im so happy for you ", i said. " Thanks SiSi ", she said. We pulled into the school's parking lot. I parked into a spot. Then we got out with all of our stuff.

While we were walking into the school, we saw a huge table in the center of the hallway. There was a big banner that read " Runway Fashion ".

" Yo Ro, look ", i said. Royal looked at the huge crowd that was surrounding the table. " What do you think they're doing ", Royal questioned. I shrugged my shoulders. " Im as lost as you ", i responded.

A girl got on top of the table with a bullhorn. " Hey if you signed up to participate in the fashion competition meet me in the gym during lunch so we can get started ", she said. She got off the table while everybody started chatting.

I looked over at Royal. " im so nervous but im excited at the same time ", she said. " You got this girl, you're better then all of them ", i told her. " Thanks, i hope i leave a good impression on them ", she said. I don't know why Royal is worried when her clothes are incredible. And im not just saying that because she's my bestfriend either.

" Are you sure you're gonna be ok Ro ", i asked her. I worry about Royal sometimes. Especially when she's by herself and I'm not by her side. She's definitely the cool, laid back,  quiet one out of us two. She's scared to have any type of confrontation, especially when it comes to drama.

She hates drama. Royal's always been like that though. Every since we were little. Which shocked me when she fought Tori's ass for me. I guess she got tired of being underestimated. Im usually the one to go off and take up for the both of us. I guess im starting to rub off on her now.

" Yes Sienna ill be just fine ", Royal said in annoyance. I started to laugh. " Girl im just looking out for you. You know i don't play about my bestfriend ", i said. " Yeah yeah yeah. Lets get to class before we be late ", she said. We walked pass the big crowd of people. Then we walked to Mr.J's class.

As soon as we walked into the classroom, there was Tori and Tyler. They were being all flirty and touchy feely. I swear Tori's hoe ass disgust me to the max. They turned around and looked at us. Tori looked at Royal. Then she grabbed Tyler's face and started kissing him.

I looked at Royal. You can tell she was hurt but tried not to show it. I looked at Tori with a glare. She wait until she walk over here, im gonna beat her ass.

**************

Dont we all want a friend like Sienna ? 😂❤

But i promise ill make the chapters better

If i don't update im probably focusing on school and etc.