Chapter twenty three

Kaine

After i got off the phone with Royal, somebody had knocked on the front door. I got up off my bed. Then i went downstairs to answer it.

" Hey daddy ", Kellie said. I started to kick it with Kellie after that bullshit at Tyler's house. If you know what i mean. But i stopped once i started really talking to Royal.

I sucked my teeth. " What you doing here yo ", i asked her. " Damn i can't come see you ", she questioned. " Kellie what you want ", i asked. Ignoring her. I didn't have no shirt on. So she started gliding her hand on my abs until she got down to my...well you know.

" I want some baby ", Kellie said. I moved her hand. " What type of shit you on ? You know im with Royal ", i said. She laughed sarcastically. " You and i both know that you dont even like her. What did you tell me when you first started fucking me huh ? That you only with her to use her ", she said.

I turned and looked away. " Oh don't tell me you catching feelings for the bitch ", Kellie questioned. " Dont call her out her fucking name you hear me ", i replied. " Boy bye. Like i said i want some ", she said.

She slid her hand into my sweats. She grabbed my dick then started stroking me. I started to get hard asf. " Shit ", i said lowly. She smiled as she moved her hand. " Go on up them steps ", I told her. She smiled then she started walking up the stairs. I smacked her ass then i started walking behind her.

As soon as we got to my room it was on. We took off each others clothes while we were kissing. I threw her on the bed. Then i got on top of her. I started kissing on her neck then started making my way down her stomach. " Baby i don't want no foreplay, just give it to me ", Kellie moaned out as she started stroking me with her hand.

I moved her hand then insert myself inside her. Then i started stroking. She started moaning like crazy while she touched on her breast. I started picking up my pace. " Ooo Kaine ", she moaned out. I keep stroking her. " Shit ", i groaned lowly. Her moans were getting louder. Some minutes went by.

" I-i im about to come daddy ", Kellie moaned out loud. " nahh hold that shit ", i said. I pulled out then i flipped her over. I inserted all myself inside her. Then i started hitting it from the back.

" Ooo shit ", she moaned out loud. I picked up my pace. " You like that shit huh ", i said. " Yes daddy i can't take it ", Kellie moaned out. I smacked her ass. Then she started throwing it back on me. " Fuck ", i groaned. I smacked her ass again. Then she picked up her pace.

" Im coming daddy ", she moaned out loud. I came too. After i wiped us off she went into the bathroom. I laid on the bed thinking how bad i messed up.

This thing with Royal was supposed to be fake. But lately I've been starting to feel her. That's my fault. But doing this with Kellie is making me feel guilty.

The type of girl Royal is, she don't deserve this. I don't know what i was thinking in the first place. I got up and threw on my boxers. Kellie was coming out of the bathroom.

" Get out ", i said. She looked at me like i was crazy. " what ", she asked. " I said get out ", i responded. Then she laughed. " Boy stop playing ", she said. " Nobody playing. Im deadass ", i said.

" Oh so you're gonna fuck me then kick me out ", Kellie questioned. " You knew i was with Royal and you came in here and- ", i said. " First of all, you don't even like shorty. Secondly, i thought you messing with the bitch in the first place was to get back at Tyler's ass. Now all of a sudden you switching up ", kellie said.

She put her clothes back on then grabbed her purse. I stood there looking down thinking about what she just said. " You fake asf bro ", she said. Then i sucked my teeth. " Man go on bro ", i said. She sucked her teeth then walked out.

I heard the front door slam. I threw my phone on the bed. Then i went into the bathroom and cut the shower on. I took off my boxers then got in. After my shower i threw on some clean boxers then got in the bed.

---------

Two days went by...

Kenan

I took the day off today because i wanted to see john. I went to go pick up Tanya. Then we were on our way. " You sure this is the right address ", i asked her. " Im positive ", she replied.

We kept riding around the neighborhood. Im not gonna lie. This neighborhood looks sketchy. All you saw was drug dealers chilling outside a few of these houses. Graffiti on the stop signs and on the side of the houses. Homeless people roaming the whole block.

There's no way John is living over here. " Look, thats his house ", Tanya said. She pointed at the house beside the house that a few of the drug dealers was. Great.

They were already looking in our direction as we were pulling up. I parked the car then we got out. I made sure my doors were locked. " This house looks so bad ", Tanya said lowly. I nodded my head in agreement. We walked through the grass then on the side walk.

We finally got to the porch. I knocked on the front door. Nobody answered. Tanya ringed the doorbell. " Let me knock on it again ", i said. When i did, nobody answered.

" Aye who yall looking fo' ", one of the men said. We turned to them. " Uhh- um we're looking for Jonathan..Jonathan McCaine ", i said. Then they looked at each. " Nigga who ", another asked. Then they started laughing. " Nigga aint nobody running around hurr' wit that name ", the first dude said.

Tanya cleared her throat. " Um, we're looking for a brownskin man, he kinda tall. Has a lot of hair that he keeps in braids. He's skinny and has all his teeth ", she told them. " Ohh you talking about John. Why yall aint just say that ", the second dude said. Tanya looked at me then i shrugged my shoulders.

" Yea he dont stay there no'mo ", another dude said. Tanya and i looked at each other. " What you mean ", i asked. " I said he don't stay there no'mo, which means he don't live there. This nigga mane ", he said. Then they laughed.

I rolled my eyes. " Well, do yall know where he's at if he doesn't live on this street nomore ", Tanya asked. " Nahh i didn't say he didn't live on this street, i just said he don't live in the house no'mo ", the dude said.

" Can yall just tell us where the hell he's at. I mean damn ", i yelled. They all stood up. " Nigga who the fuck you talking too ", one of them said. The first dude lifted his shirt. " You wanna a cap busted in yo ass blood ", he said.

" No he doesn't. Can you just point us in John's direction so we can be on our way ", Tanya said. They sat back down. " Aight. He stay behind the house ", the second dude said. Me and Tanya looked at the house then back at them.

" But i thought you said he didn't live here ", i questioned. " He dont blood. He just live behind it. I think the nigga got evicted ", the third dude said. " Well alrighty then, thank you fellas for helping us. We should be going now ", i said sarcastically. I started walking behind the house.

" Yeah ard ", one of them yelled out. Soon after Tanya caught up behind me. As we walked further we saw somebody digging through a pile of junk. " John ", i questioned. The man turned around and i couldn't believe my eyes. It was John. He had on dirty ripped clothes and old beat up shoes. He hair was all over his head.

He stared at us in shock.

******************

So guys, this chapter is way too long