Chapter Thirteen

Tyler

" Baby are you ok ", Tori asked me. I couldn't really concentrate on her because i keep thinking about how Royal is over there with that lame. She basically kicked me to the curb for a dude that she don't even know.

Dude might be taller then me but he aint got nothing on me in the looks department. " Tyler ", Tori said.

I looked over at her. " Oh my bad baby. My mind was somewhere else ", i said. " Well, maybe i can fix that for you ", she said. She got on top of me. She took off her shirt.

I sat up then i took mine off. We started kissing and getting into it. I laid her down. Then i started kissing on her neck. " Hold up ", i said as i went into my pocket and pulled out a rubber.

We took off the rest of our clothes while i stood up. Tori got up from the bed. " baby since i love you so much i wanna show you ", she said. She got on her knees then she put her hair up. " Plus i can relieve more stress ", she continued. You know me, i never back out of getting some head.

She put the whole thing in her mouth. Then she started sucking me. If its anything Tori's good at, its giving head. For some reason my mind kept thinking about Royal. I opened my eyes back up so i wouldn't think about Royal no more.

Soon after we started having sex. Her moans were getting louder with every stroke. I picked up my pace. " yes daddy ", Tori yelled out. She was stratching the hell out of my back. That's the only thing i don't like about having sex with Tori. She's too violent.

Last time we did it she had her legs wrapped around my waist way too tight. She was about to dislocate my body. I deadass thought i heard a bone crack.

I wonder what sex is like with Royal. I bet its nothing but candy drops and rainbows. I bet its nothing but pure passion. Random ? I know. Us making love though ? Yeah...ill definitely make love to her. Royal's the type of girl you make love to.

Her soft chocolate skin. Her long black hair flowing down her back. Her sexy ass smile. Her big soft lips that makes you wanna kiss them every time you see them. Damn i love kissing her. Damn sure cant forget about that ass either. And how her face glisten when she's in the sun. So beautiful. I like everything about her.

" Shit ", i groaned out as we reached our climax. We both collapse on the bed trying to catch our breaths. " I love you Tyler ", Tori said. I didn't respond because i don't love Tori. But i mean i have love for her but i don't love her. If that makes sense. Plus im not the only dude she messing with. She didn't admit it but im not stupid.

She rolled her eyes. She got up and walked out the room. I heard the bathroom door shut. I decided to get up and put my clothes back on. I put on my shoes then i grabbed my jacket.

I left out the room then walked downstairs. " Bye Tyler ", Tori's older sister Dania said while she smirked. She was on the couch smoking with some dude. That's another thing that's weird between Tori and her sister. They don't care who at the house, they'll still have sex. I mean of course not with their mom there. She still thinks they're saints.

I gave her a head nod then I  walked out. I got in my car then drove off. The entire drive i kept thinking about Royal. And Honestly, Royal is the wifey type. Its a good thing she isn't with me. Because the way i am with girls, ill just hurt her. It hurts me to upset her. Even though we couldn't stand each other. Her more then me.

I guess that all changed the day she was telling me about her childhood. How her parents ended up splitting and how her mom started a family. It made me appreciate her more because she's staying strong about it.

She just have a different mind set that i can all the way tolerate. I feel like we were getting somewhat close with each other.

Once i got to the house i got out of the car. I walked inside then shut and locked the door. I went upstairs and got into the shower. After my shower i got out. I put some clothes on. Then i heard the front door open.

Frank must be home. I hope he got some food because im hungry. I walked downstairs to not only see Frank but somebody else.

" Zay ", i questioned. He turned around. " Cousin ", Xavier said loudly then he went and dapped me up. We started laughing. " its been a minute since i seen you bro ", i said. " Yeah a hot minute ", Xavier said.

Zay is like an older brother to me. He always looked out for me. If Frank didn't teach me it was Zay. He always gave me advice. He's someone i look up too.

" How long you staying here for ", i asked him. " For a while, they dropped me from the force ", he responded. I just stood there shocked and confused.

*******

Sorry if this chapter's boring guys ....

I didn't go too much into detail with the sex scene, hope that's ok.