Chapter Fifteen

Girl on the left is Tori ✨
Her IG is @realashleylove

Royal

" Im gonna beat her ass ", Sienna said then she sat her stuff down on the table that is against the wall.

" Sienna no, we just got back from being suspended. We dont need none of that right now ", i told her. " Royal i dont care about this raggedy ass school or mr.wyatt ", she said. " Just chill ", i said. Then Sienna sucked her teeth.

Tori stopped kissing Tyler. Then she looked my way with a smirk. He looked my way with guilt. He should be guilty for wasting my time. I started to have a staring contest with them. He eventually looked away. But she kept staring.

Sienna looked from me to Tori. Then Sienna cleared her throat. " Um is there a problem ", she said loudly. Everybody in the class looked around. Including Tori. " Hello im talking about you thot ", Sienna said while looking at Tori.

" Who is you talking too ", she said smartly. " Are you deaf or are you deaf ", Sienna said. A few people started laughing. " First of all i dont have a problem- ", Tori said. " Well get out of my bestfriend's face then ", Sienna said.

" Im not looking at your best- ", Tori said. Then mr.Jones walked in. " Ladies im glad to have you back but lets get in our seats thank you ", he said. We took our seats. Then he looked at Tori with a confused look.

" Oh hello..you're not in my class ", he said. " Oh i know ", Tori said. Then mr.Jones looked around. " Can you leave my class ", he said. Then Sienna started laughing sarcastically. Tori grabbed her stuff then walked out while Sienna still laughed.

She stopped once Tori was out of the room. " Ok class today you will be getting into your groups. You'll have the entire class period to work on these projects so lets get started ", Mr.Jones said.

Everybody started getting up and moving to their partners. While me and Sienna sat still. Im dreading working with Tyler. Especially after that little stunt him and Tori pulled. Its just gonna be awkward, hands down.
While Sienna got on her phone, I laid my head on the desk. I felt somebody walk up on me. I have a feeling of who it is. " Royal stop acting hard headed and get up so we can work on this project ", Tyler demanded. I lift my head up then stared at him.

" First off dont talk to me like that ", i said. Sienna shook her head then stood up. " Yall behave ", she said then she walked over to Brandon. He sat down in Sienna's spot beside me. I shook my head then looked away.

We both got our stuff out that we'll need. I looked through random papers so i wouldn't have to look at him. While he basically did the same thing by being on his phone. There was complete silence for a while. Then i decided to break the ice.

" Did you write down facts about Malcolm X already ", i asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. Lord give me strength. " What do you mean you dont know ? Its either a yes or a no ", i said. " Yeah i did them funky ass facts ", he said. Shocker what time did he find to do that since he's always up Tori's ass.

" Ok, we'll need a video too so i guess ill find one ", i said as i pulled out my chromebook. I started looking up Malcolm X videos. He was still on his phone just ignoring me. " Whatever ", i said then i looked back at the chromebook.

My phone went off signaling that someone had texted me. I went to check it.

Kaine 💘💍- Hey baby, i forgot to give you your gm text earlier so here it goes,

I just wanna say Gm babygirl. Im so glad that i ran into you at the school gym because you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are my rock and my bestfriend 💎❤. I know the both of us isnt on the " I love you" stage just yet and thats ok with me. We both understand that its gonna take some time getting there. Just know i care about you a lot. Anyways, have a good day baby and ill see you later on ❤.

I smiled as i looked down at my phone. I felt Tyler looking at me but i ignore him. I decided to reply to Kaine and let him know that ill be starting the fashion competition today. Kaine is really supportive of my designs which i appreciate.

That makes me like him even more. After i told him he told me good luck. " Um miss Mays ", Mr.Jones said. I looked up at him. " Im just trying to figure out why Tyler is working and you're on your phone ", he said. I looked at Tyler from the corner of my eye. He was looking down at his notebook.

" But- ", i said. " But nothing, put your phone up and get to work ", Mr.Jones said then walked away. Tyler started smirking. That just made me madder. Im the one who's actually doing all of the work while he go and do whatever he pleases.

" Damn i should've told you he was coming but oh well ", Tyler said. He smirked again then shook his head. I couldn't take it any more.

" Mr.Jones I need a new partner ", i said out loud. Which caused everyone to look at me. " Mays im afraid that no sudden changes can be made at this time ", he said. " Its either you assign me to somebody else or im leaving ", i told him.

" I have already- ", he said. " Alright bet ", i said. I packed my stuff. I stood up and started walking out. " Mays..Miss Mays ", Mr.Jones said. But i ignored him and kept walking out.

I was walking down the hallway when i saw Delayah, Tori's sidekick. She was standing against a locker talking to, i don't know, somebody's man. Since that's what she like to do. Talk to peoples man.

I kept walking. " Aye yo girl ", the dude yelled out. I ignored him. " You don't heard me calling you ", he said. Again i ignored him. " Aye yo bitch you tryna disrespect me ", he said then Delayah laughed. I stopped dead in my tracks.

I turned around and walked over to them. " See i told you she was gonna- ", he said. I slapped him clean across the face. " What's wrong with you huh ? Don't you ever call me out my name do you hear me ", i said. They both stared at me in shock. " Now im not in the mood for none of yall childish games. So leave me tf alone before i do something im gonna regret ", i said simply.

I walked off leaving them. My phone started ringing so i picked it up. " Hello ", i said. " Hey Sis ", Marion said. I couldn't believe my ears. " Marion is that you ", i asked. " Yeah i miss you ", he said. " I miss you too ", i responded. Talking to him is what i need right now.

" I have something to tell you ", he said as Sienna came running up to me. I put my finger up so she wouldn't talk. " Ok whats wrong Mar ", i asked. " Its about the house ", Marion said. " Whats going on ", i asked.

" Dad is- ", he said. I heard yelling in the background. " Look i gotta go bye ", he said. " Wait- ", i said then i heard the dail tone. " What happened ", Sienna asked. " I don't know but something's going on down there ", i said. A bunch of scenarios was going through my head.

I just hope everything is alright.

*************

Marion is Royal's little brother. They don't have the same dad. He's also eight going on nine. He lives with their mom in North Carolina while Royal lives with her dad in Richmond va.