Chapter Twenty Nine

Later on that night

Marion

" aw come on ", i yelled out loud. I was playing fortnite on my ps4. My team sucks. " Wait dont- ", i yelled out but it was too late. One of my teammates died. I rolled my eyes.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door so i paused it. " Come in ", i said. My mom walked through the door. She shook her head when she saw me in the middle of playing the game.

" Son its getting late ", she said. " ten more minutes.. Please ", i asked. " I love you but no. You got school tomorrow so come on ", mom said as she walked over. She slowly took off my head set with a smile. I got up and shut my game system off.

" Goodnight Mar ", she said. I climbed in bed as she walked to the door. " Night mom ", i responded. She was halfway out the door when i stopped her. " Mom i thought Royal was coming down here ", i questioned.

Mom looked down at the ground. You can tell she was getting sad. Everytime Royal is brought up, she shuts down. She looked back up at me. " She won't talk to me Marion. I don't know what else to do ", mom said. " Force her to talk to you. That way she wont have a choice ", i responded. She nodded her head.

" Ok ill see what i can do. But i won't make any promises ", mom said. I nodded my head. We told each other goodnight. Then she left and shut the door. A few minutes later i heard arguing. That means dad came home just now. Lately, all my parents do is argue. But its mostly my dad. He'll just start yelling at us for no reason. I've also notice lately that he's starting to drink a lot.

I thank God that he's gone all day because when he gets here i stay in my room so i won't be bothered by him. Don't get me wrong ill always love my dad but he's slowly changing into a different person. And i don't like this person.

My parents was still arguing. Shaking my head i grabbed my second pillow from underneath my head. Then i put it over my head to cover my ears.

I just wish Royal would come down here with me. Then i would feel safe. I miss her so much. Royal please come.

------------
The next day

Royal

" Wake up sunshine ", i heard somebody yell out. I woke up immediately. I rolled my eyes when i saw Sienna.

" What are you doing here ", i questioned. I looked over at my alarm clock. " -And its only 8 o'clock ", i said. Sienna plopped on my bed. " Well girl its your big day today. So get up and start getting ready ", she said. " Can you just give me 20 more minutes of sleep ", i asked. I started to dose off a little.

Well that is until she started talking again. " I wish i could but everybody's already waiting on you ", Sienna replied. I looked at her with confusion. " Um what are you talking about ", i asked. " Hey Royal ", i heard Sadie said. I turned around and saw the whole gang standing in my doorway. I jumped.

" Oh my God- .. Yall scared the hell out of me ", i said. I started holding my chest. " We came to support you at your fashion thing ", Ryan said. " So uhh.. We gonna need your big headed ass to get up and get ready ", Brandon said. I couldn't even get mad at him. At least he came. " What did i tell you about your mouth dawg ", Ryan said. Brandon sucked his teeth. " I've been saying shit to her every since we started high school so pipe down ", Brandon said.

" Can both of yall pipe down? You're upsetting Royal ", Sadie said. I just looked at all of them. " Okay im up now get out ", i said. I got out of bed as they were walking out. They shut the door as i walked inside the bathroom. After my shower, i brushed my teeth.

Then i walked out of the bathroom and to my closet. I wanted to wear something simple but also look presentable. So i pulled out my white long sleeve shirt with the ruffles at the cuffs. My grayish plaid pants with black and white lines. Then my block-heel, 3-inch, black heels. After i put on my under clothing, i got dressed. I threw on my heels. Then i cuffed my pants at the bottom.

I stood up and sprayed my new perfume i bought from Victoria's Secret then I walked to my vanity mirror. I sat down then started to do my makeup. I just did a natural look with some primer, eyeliner, eyelashes, mascara, and some hightlighter. I also put on a nude lipstick then i put lipgloss over it. After i set my face, i took off my bonnet. I scalp braided all of my hair last night after Kaine dropped me off. Which took me all night.

I leaned over and grabbed my shoulder length black bob wig. Yes i wear wigs. Sometimes i want to switch it up. I put her on then i started straighten her up. I comb my wig to lay it flat. After i was done with that, i stood up then grabbed my mini bookbag. I grabbed my phone then i walked out of my room. I walked downstairs. Once i got at the bottom of the stairs, i saw Kaine talking to my dad. While everyone else minded their business.

Speaking of my dad, he was really pissed when i came home last night. He said that i was definitely on punishment. But after the fashion competition. I couldn't really get mad at him. At least he's still letting go to it. I cleared my throat which had gotten everybody's attention.

" Ooou you look good bitch ", Sienna said. My dad cleared his throat. She looked over at him. " Oops my bad ", Sienna said. Sadie elbowed her then Sienna elbowed her back. My dad shook his head then looked over at me. " You look lovely Ro. Now lets go ", he said as he walked pass me. " Had us waiting long enough ", dad continued as he walked out of the door.

" Oh, my mom and Bella is already there ", Ryan said as he walked up to me. " Oh really? I cant wait to see my little princess ", i told him. Ryan nodded his head. " Welp she can't wait to see you either ", he replied then walked out. Sadie, Sienna and Brandon followed Ryan outside.

Kaine looked at me with a smile. " And then there were two ", i said. He walked up to me. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist. " You look beautiful ", he said. We kissed then he looked at me weird. " You did something different to your hair ", Kaine questioned. " Babe its a wig ", i responded. Then we started to laugh. " Oh, well you still look beautiful ", he said.

" Thank you. Now come on before i be late ", i said. I grabbed his hand then led him outside. After we walked down the steps and onto the sidewalk, we walked to Kaine's car. My dad leaned his head out of the window of his car. " Um Ro what are you- ", dad said. " -Im riding with Kaine, ill meet you there ", i said while we got inside the car.

Kaine started the car. " You sure you got everything ", he asked me. " Yeah, the clothes is in my dad's car ", i responded. " Aight, put your seatbelt on ", he said. After i put my seatbelt on, we were on our way.

I just hope everything goes as plan.

***************

I just want to say thank you guys for all your love and support ❤ you guys are truly the best.

But ill work on my updating for you all 💓.

Also go to my bestfriend's account babygixl3 and check out her books ❤

Anyways i hope yall enjoyed the chapter 💫