Chapter Twenty Seven

TYLER

" Got damn she was fine ", Rashad yelled over the loud music that was playing. A girl walked passed us then she waved flirty like. She's now over there with two of her other friends.

" Yo Ty come with me dawg ", he said. I scratched the back of my neck. " Thats all you bro ", i said. Rashad sucked his teeth. " Stop being a bitch bro ", he said. " Says the nigga asking people to walk with him to holla at girls ", i replied.

Rashad waved me off. " Whatever. Yo Trey, Darius.. Yall come with me ", he told them. " Nah bro ", Darius said. " Yeah if it aint brown then im not gonna be around ", Trey said. " Man fuck yall ", Rashad said. He walked over to the girls.

" Yo watch he aint gonna get no play ", Darius said. We watched closely as Rashad started talking to the main girl. Five seconds later she threw her drink on him. Then they all walked off. " Damn ", Trey said then he shook his head. Rashad walked back over to us. He looked at all of us. " What the fuck yall looking at ", he said. Then we all started laughing.

" Yeah yeah yeah. Fuck all yall niggas ", he said. We continued to laugh. He sucked his teeth then walked off. " That nigga funny as hell bro ", Darius said. I looked over and saw Tori grinding on some dude in the corner. " Hold on yall ", i said then i walked off. " Aight bro ", they said.

As soon as i got to Tori, i yanked her up. " What the fuck you doing ", i questioned her. She looked shock when she realized that it was me. " Ty you better get off of me ", she said. " You think you gonna dance on some dude while im up in this bitch ", i questioned. " First of all we're not together remember ? And second, get off of me ", Tori said. " I don't give a fuck, everybody know i deal with you and you in here on some ho shit ", i responded.

" Yo you heard the woman, leave her alone ", The dude said as he stood up. He towered over the both of us. I walked up to him. " You better mind yo business bro cause last time i checked nobody was talking to your ass ", i said. He pushed me. " You better watch who you talking too ",  dude said. Tori's right tho. We ain't together so why let them ruin my night for ?

" You aint gon do shit bro. But you got it ", i said as i let Tori go. She looked at me strangely. I started walking away. " Tyler where you going ", she questioned me. I waved her off and kept walking. I headed to the kitchen to get me a drink. As i was walking into the kitchen i bumped into somebody.

" Damn- ", i said. I looked over and saw that it was Royal. " Im sorry- ", she said then she looked up at me. We just stared at each other. We we're like that for some time. Until i cleared my throat. She smiled then looked away.

" You coming in here for a drink ", i asked her. I closed my eyes realizing that was a stupid question. She looked at me. " Yeah actually. Kaine wanted a drink so ", she replied. I walked to the counter while she followed me.

" You know a man supposed to get the drinks, not the other way around ", i told her. Royal shrugged her shoulders. " Its fine. I wanted to do it so ", she said. I grabbed two cups. I poured the drink inside them. " Well i would've done it anyways ", i replied. I gave her one of the cups. " Thank you ", Royal said with a smile. I nodded my head while i took a sip of my drink.

It got kind of awkward. " Well im gonna go.. ", she said. I looked over at her. " No.. Yeah go ahead and have fun ", i replied. " Thanks..again ", Royal said. " No problem ", i responded. She turned around then walked away.

I watched her as she walked over to Kaine. I rolled my eyes. Im still trying to figure out what Royal sees in dude. Its like he came out of nowhere. Brandon said that's his brother but that's all we know about him. We dont know shit else about dude. He kind of weird if you ask me. I looked down and saw Royal had left her phone. I shook my head.

I sat my cup down on the counter. I grabbed her phone. Then i walked over to Royal and Kaine. It sounded like they were in the middle of arguing about something. " Yo Ro, you left your- ", i said. Kaine looked over and interrupted me. " Can't you see we're having a conversation ? Get up outta here bruh ", he said then he waved me off.

He went back to talking to her. " Ro- ", i said. He turned around to look at me. " Am i speaking English? Move on outta here ", Kaine said. " Kaine just let him talk ok. Its not that serious ", Royal said. He turned to look at her. " Are you taking up for this dude ", he questioned.

She looked over at me. " Why you looking at him for ? Im the one asking you a question ", Kaine said. " Nobody's taking up for nobody. I just want to hear what he gotta tell me ", Royal said. " Why ? The only nigga you gotta listen to is me ", he said. " You needa chill out bro ", i said.

He turned to me. " And Im about sick of your little ass ", Kaine said. I started sizing him up. " Then do something about it nigga ", i told him. " You don't really want no smoke ", he said. " Nigga ill beat your ass like i did the first time ", i replied. Thats when Royal got infront of me.

-------------
Royal

" What the fuck you say nigga ", Kaine questioned. I started to push him back away from Tyler. " Look baby just calm down ", i said. He looked down at me. " You heard what i said, you better listen to your girl ", Tyler said. At this point everybody was looking at us.

I guess that was the last straw for Kaine because he pushed me out of his way. Then he started charging at Tyler. As Kaine was walking up on him, he punched Kaine in the jaw. Kaine tackled Tyler to the ground then they started fighting.

I looked over and saw Brandon, Ryan, Rashad, and the others running towards us. All hell's about to break loose.

****************