Chapter thirty three

Tyler

Later on that day

I walked through the front door and saw my cousin Xavier sitting on the couch watching tv. I closed the door and then i walked upstairs to my room. I sat my stuff down on the chair.

My phone started ringing so i picked it up. " Hello ", i said. " Hi, this is a collect call from " Shawn Anderson ", from the Richmond county jail. Would you like to accept this call ? ", an operationer lady said into the phone. I moved the phone from my ear and looked at it. Then i put it back to my ear. " Yeah ", i said. The next thing i heard was my father's voice on the other line.

" Hello? Son you there ", he asked me. I took a deep breath. " Yeah im here ", i said. He chuckled. " Im so glad to hear you're voice, i miss you so much ", my father said. " How'd you get this number ", i asked him. It got silent for a second. Then he cleared his throat.

" I-uh..your uncle gave it to me ", my father said. " Well, what you want ", i asked. It got silent again. He took a deep breath. " Look son, i know you're mad at me but- ", he said. " Mad would be an understatement. Look what you want ? Cause i got stuff to do ", i said. " I can't just talk to my son ? ", my father questioned. I sucked my teeth. " Man you had years to do that. But instead you left me high and dry. Now you wanna talk ? Im straight off that. Just tell me what you called for so i can hang up ", i told him.

He cleared his throat again. " Fine, i need some money on my books and for commissary ", he said. I laughed sarcastically then shook my head. Thats when i heard a knock on my door. I turned around to see Royal.

" So ", i said. " So ? Do you have it or not ", my father said. " I knew you was calling me for a reason. No i don't have no money to give you so don't call my phone again. You're a sorry excuse for a father and i hate you. I hope yo ass rot in there cause i could give two fucks, dont hit me up nomore ", i told him. I hanged up without him getting another word in. Royal walked further inside my room.

I tried to keep the tears in but it was pissing me off. With everything in me, i threw my phone at the wall, i heard it shattered into pieces. I sat on the bed while Royal ran over to me. Then She held me. " Its ok Ty, just let it out ", she told me. After that i just started to cry. I never cried which pissed me off even more.

But I just couldn't believe my father, after all these years, gonna call me for some money. I wish i wasn't his son. He left me to deal with my mom's death by myself. While he went to go do what he wanted to do. He wasn't man enough to continue being there for his family. I don't respect anybody like that. I had to man up at an early age without my father's guidance.

He'll never get the opportunity to talk to me again. Thats why when i have kids some day, im gonna do everything i can to be there for them. No matter how hard it gets. Because thats what a real man does. Im never gonna run away or turn my back on them, especially when they need me the most. Ill love them with everything in me. Im gonna be everything my dad wasn't.

I sat up and saw that Royal was crying too. I broke from her hold then i stood up. " Tyler.. ", she said lowly. " I just wanna be alone for a minute ", i said without even looking at her. I went into the bathroom and i closed the door. I sat on the edge of the tub. Then i put my head in my hands.

Soon after, Royal walked inside the bathroom then she shut the door. She walked infront of me then sat down. " Tyler..can you talk to me please ", she said. I started rubbing my face. " i don't wanna talk about it ", i said. It got quiet for a minute. " You remember when i told you about my mom ", Royal asked. I looked down at her.

" Even though i didn't want to talk about it. You still wanted me to. Then you told me everything's gonna be alright. Tyler, you don't need that type of negativity in your life. You're doing just fine without him. Look how you turned out. You're smart, kind, generous, and caring. Don't let him bring you down because he wants to act stupid. Its not your fault that he wasn't there for you. If he doesn't want to man up and be there for you then fuck him. You just keep living your life the best way you know how. Just know that im gonna always be here for you no matter what, because you're always there for me ", Royal continued saying. She stood on her knees. Then She wiped my face off with her thumb.

" Thank you Ro. I appreciate you being here for me ", i told her. She hugged me then i hugged her back. " Like i said ill always be here for you ", she said. We were still hugging. Then she lift her head. She went to kiss me on the cheek but i moved and kissed her on the lips. We broke from the kiss. We started looking into each other's eyes.

Then we started kissing each other. We stood up then i picked her up while we were still kissing. I walked into the room. Then i laid her down on the bed while i went to go shut the door. I walked back to her then we started kissing again. I stopped to take my shirt off while she took off her dress. We went back to kissing then i moved down to her neck.

She started letting out soft moans. Then i started kissing down her stomach. Her breaths was going in and out. I lift up then looked at her. She stared back at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers. She sat up on her elbows. " Ty, i haven't had..you know..sex yet ", Royal told me. " No worries Ro. I still wanna do something else though ", i said with a smile. " And what is that ", she asked.

" Just lay back and relax. I got it from here ", i told her. She laid back down. I started tracing the lace on her underwear. Then, i started to take them off. Royal lift up some then i took them all the way off.

I spread her legs open. I started to kiss her from the bottom of her stomach, and all the way down. Then i started feasting. She started moaning. Royal grabbed my hair hard as fuck. I lift up then looked at her. " Damn Ro ", i said. " Sorry. It just feels so good ", she said. " It do, huh ?", i replied with a smirk. " hm mm ", she said. Im just getting started.

I went back to what i was doing. " Shit Tyler ", Royal moaned out loud. She kept lifting her back then she grabbed my hair again. I felt her looking down at me. I looked up. I stared into her eyes while i was still feasting. She bit her lip. She rolled her eyes back. Then she started moaning my name out loud. Seconds later, she came which made her lift her back.

After i licked it all up, i started kissing on her until i got up to her lips. Then we kissed each other passionately. I laid down beside her. Royal wrapped her arms around me then i wrapped my arm around her. She started kissing on my jawline. I turned my head then i kissed her on the lips. Her phone started ringing. She sat up then answered it.

" Hello ", Royal said. I sat up while i looked at her. " What, now ?", she asked. I started kissing on her. " But..ok im coming ", she said then she got off the phone. She stood up from the bed then she started putting her clothes back on. " Hol'up where you going ", i asked her.

" Home. Dad went passed my room and saw my suitcases lined up ", Royal said. " So we not going now ", i questioned. " Oh no we're still going. Meet me outside of my house at 5 am ", she said with a smile. After she got dressed she came over and kissed me on the lips. " Ooo one more ", i said. Then we kissed again.

I got up from the bed while she walked to the door. " Hold on, let me walk you out ", i said. I grabbed Royal's hand as i led her downstairs. She opened the front door then walked onto the porch. I grabbed her arm which made her turn around. " What ", she said with a smile. " Come here ", i said. We started kissing as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I started kissing on her neck. " Ok Tyler stop, i gotta go ", she said while she giggled. I sucked my teeth. " Aight ", i said. She kissed me again. " See you tomorrow ", Royal said. I watched her run next door to her house. I waited until she got inside. Then i shut the door.

I started walking upstairs. " Keep it down next time im tryna go to sleep ", Xavier said. I didn't even know he was still on the sofa. " ard my bad ", i said. It got quiet. Then i went upstairs to my room with a smile on my face. I can't wait to see Royal tomorrow.

***********

Sorry guys this is the longest chapter i have written 😂 hope y'all enjoyed ❤