Chapter Twenty Eight

" Get off my nigga bro ", Rashad yelled out. Kaine and Tyler was still fighting as everybody came running over here. I felt somebody grab my arm. Which made me look over.

" Come on Royal ", Sienna yelled over the chaos. We started walking but stopped once we looked back and saw other guys joining in to help Kaine. Ryan and this dude started fighting. Then Brandon and the others continued to fight.

I started all of this. I shouldn't never spoke to Tyler. Now Kaine's not only mad at me, but him and Tyler is fighting. Which caused the others to. The guy who threw the party in the first place walked through people to get to the fight. Once he came up here, he looked livid.

" Ayo stop ! ", he yelled after several tries of getting everyone's attention. Everybody stopped and looked at him. " I can't believe yall fighting in my party. If yall can't act right then ima need yall to bounce ", he continued. Tyler, Kaine and everybody else stood up. Kaine pushed through the others. Once he got to me, i stopped him.

" Kaine I- ", i said. He ignored me. Then he walked around me. I looked back and saw him walking up the stairs. The music started back up. Then everybody went back to dancing. I went to walk but Sadie grabbed my arm. She was standing beside Sienna. " Where you going ", she asked me. " To find Kaine ", i responded.

" Don't be running after no man. None of that was your fault so why his grown ass crying for ", Sadie questioned. " Because his ass got beat up ", Sienna said. Then she laughed. I sucked my teeth then walked off to the steps. Once i got on top of the stairs, i immediately went to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door to make sure he was in there. " Somebody in here ", Kaine said. " Unlock the door please ", i said. It got silent. " Go away Ro ", he replied. I grabbed one of the bobby pins that was in my hair. Then i unlocked the door. When i opened it i saw him leaning over the sink.

Blood was coming out of his nose. His lip was busted. He looked awful. " Kaine- ", i said as i ran up and tried to hug him. But he pushed me away. I looked at him in confusion. " im just trying to help- ", i continued. He turned around with so much range in his eyes. Those eyes that i once loved was filled with nothing but anger at this point.

" This all your fault Ro ", Kaine said as he finished cleaning up his nose. " How is this my fault ", i questioned. He just laughed. " You really tryna play stupid ", he replied. I shook my head. " I really dont know why this is my fault ", i said. He walked up towering over me. " You talking to Tyler's little ass in my face then gonna walk back to me like nothing happened ", Kaine said.

" So what ? I can't talk to my friends now ? ", i questioned. " When was that nigga your friend ", he asked. " It was definitely before i met you ", i responded. " Are you cheating on me with Tyler ", Kaine questioned me. I started laughing. " I hope you're not serious ", i said. " Im not laughing am i ", he replied.

" And im the stupid one ? Obviously im not cheating on you if im up here trying to check on you. You're way too jealous and its annoying. Im not gonna stop being friends with somebody just because you dont like them, you dont control me. Grow the fuck up ", i told him.  I was leaning on the bathroom door. He balled up his fist. I thought he was gonna hit me but instead his fist went passed my head and hit the door. " Just leave me alone ", Kaine said loudly.

He looked at me then rolled his eyes. He turned the doorknob then walked out. I was shocked at how angry he was. I never saw him like that before. But him being jealous is too much for me right now. Its too overbearing that i don't know how to deal with it. Its like i can't even breathe in the same air with another guy without him getting mad.

I walked out of the bathroom. I got into the hallway and the people who were waiting for the bathroom was looking at me. " Can i help yall ", i said to them. They all murmured then went back to what they was doing.

I walked down the hallway then down the stairs. I started to look for Kaine. I pushed people out of my way so i can get through. I looked up and saw him walking out of the front door. I headed to the front door. Once i was outside, i started looking around.

" You was just right here ", i said to myself. I kept looking around. I walked down the porch steps then I started walking down the sidewalk. " I thought i told you to leave me alone ", i heard Kaine said. I turned around to face him. He was sitting on the side of the house.

I made my way over to him. " Kaine im..", i said. I sat down next to him. " Im sorry. You didn't deserve what happened to you tonight ", i told him. He still looked down at his feet. " Im straight Ro. It ain't nothing but a punk ass fight ", Kaine replied.

Then he looked over at me. " And you don't have to apologize. Its just i know that you and Tyler are somewhat close with each other. Im just afraid that one day you'll leave me for him. I just wouldn't be able to handle that ", he told me. I took his hand with mine. " Im not going anywhere. Not less you give me a reason to. Besides, Tyler and i are just friends. You don't have to worry about him ", i responded.

" I know but- ", Kaine said. He took a deep breath. " Its just that I love you so much that i wouldn't know what to do with myself if you left me ", he said. I stopped looking at my hand. Then i quickly looked at him. " What you say ", i asked. I want to make sure that im hearing correctly. " I said that I love you ", he responded. I started to smile. I can't believe he finally said the L word to me. It's like ive been waiting forever for just this moment. " I love you too ", i said. Which made him smile a little.

He nodded his head then looked down at his hands. " Let me see ", i said. I grabbed his hand. Then i started looking at it. " Hold on, i might have something in my bag right here ", i told him. I took off my mini bookbag off of my back. Then i pulled out cleaning wipes and some bandages.

He laid his hand on my thigh while i cleaned it up. " Im sorry for scaring you earlier in the bathroom ", Kaine said. I looked up at him. " You didn't scare me ", i responded. He sucked his teeth. " I saw you're face Ro. How you looked at me. I promise that ill never get like that again ", he said.

I went to sit on his lap. I kissed him on the lips then he kissed me back. " Are we cool ", Kaine asked me. " Yeah we're cool.. But now you gotta take me out to eat ", i responded. He started to laugh. " Ard let's go then ", he said. I hopped off his lap then i grabbed my bag. Then I started running to his car.

I heard him laughing which made me turn around and smile. " Hurry up baby, im starving ", i yelled out. " Im coming ", he replied back. Once he finally got to the car he unlocked the doors then we hopped in.

Then we drove off.

*****************

Sorry i haven't been updating you guys. Ive been dealing with tests, prom and etc.

But i hoped yall enjoyed this chapter ❤