Chapter nineteen

Tyler 😍💓

Royal

" I'll text yall later ", i told Sienna and Sadie. I got out the car then shut the door. " girl You better ", Sadie yelled out the window. " I love youu ", Sienna said. " I love you too ", i responded.

They drove off. I walked up to the front door. I unlocked it then walked inside. After i shut the door, Reeses came running to me. " Hey boy i missed you ", i told him. I started petting him while he licked my hand.

I grabbed his leech and hooked it to his collar. I took my bookbag off and sat it on the sofa. I walked to the front door then opened it. Reeses went to the side of the house. Then he used the bathroom.

After Reeses was finished he walked to the other side of the house. " Really Reeses ? What's over here that you want ", i asked him while he started sniffing the flowers. " The flowers are better over here ", Tyler said. I jumped then i looked up.

" God Tyler, how long were you right there ", i asked. Then he started laughing. " I thought you had somewhere to be ", i said. He shrugged his shoulders. " I guess not ", he said. Then there were complete silence. Excepted for Reeses's sniffing.

" You wanna come in ", Tyler asked. " Um.. ", i said. " Come on,  not gonna try anything. Not less you want me to ", he said then he smirked. " You get on my nerves. But let me get Reeses inside first ", i said. " Ima come with you ", Tyler said.

We walked inside my house. I unhooked the leech from Reeses collar. Then i refilled his food bowl. I put fresh water inside his water bowl. " Ok Reeses ill be right back, ok ? ", i told him. " Its just a dog Ro ", Tyler said. " its not just a dog, he's part of the family ", i said. " Right.. Ill be waiting outside ", he said.

Tyler walked out leaving me with Reeses. " I promise ill be back in ten minutes ok ", i said. Reeses licked my hand then walked off. I stood up then i grabbed my phone. I walked out onto the porch then i shut and locked the door.

" Took you long enough ", Tyler said. He stood up from the rocking chair. " Shut up ", i said. He walked pass me then down the steps. I followed him. Once we got inside his house, he shut the door. " We can go upstairs if you want ", Tyler said. I nodded my head. He led me upstairs then to his room.

He shut the door while i started looking around his room. He had posters up like i do. He also have pictures of him and his family. I picked up a picture of him and im assuming, his parents.

" Awh you looked so cute ", i said. He shook his head then he walked over to where i was standing. " I just hate my smile in this. A couple of my teeth were missing which made it worse ", Tyler said. Then i laughed. " But you were adorable ", i said. " If you say so ", he said.

" Is these your parents ", i asked him. He nodded his head. " Why haven't i seen them around here before ", i asked. He exhaled. " Well my dad is in jail. My mom died from cancer ", he said. " Oh my, im sorry Tyler ", i said. " Its ok. My dad took it really hard which is why he's where he's at. So i had to come live with my uncle here ", he said.

I walked up and hugged him. He hesitated but hugged me back. " If you ever want to talk about it im always here ", i told him. And i truly meant it. " Thanks Ro ", Tyler said. Then we let go.

Tyler cleared his throat. Then he sat down on the bed. " I heard that you with that dude Kaine now ", he said. I nodded my head slowly. " Yep ", i said. He shook his head then he picked up the basketball. He laid back. Then he started tossing it in the air.

" I feel like he's tryna use you ", he said. I sat the picture down. Then I looked over at him. " Now what makes you think he's tryna use me ", i questioned. He sat up and faced me. " That nigga only want one thing. After he gets what he want he's gonna dip ", Tyler said. " Yeah i don't think so. Kaine is not like that ", i told him.

" Yeah whatever. You gonna see ", he said. I scoffed. I walked and stood infront of him. " You just mad because i chose him over you ", i said. Tyler sat the basketball down. Then he stood up towering over me. Which made me look up at him.

" Keep it a hunnid. If i wasn't messing with Tori then you would've be mine as we speak ", he said. " Ha! And what makes you think that ", i questioned him. He started to smile. " Like i said if Tori wasn't in the picture we would've been together ", Tyler said. " Yeah whatever ", i said.

" Oh ok. once you realize that you dont really even like ole dude and you come to your senses, then trust me, one day you're gonna be mine. Ill just be waiting right here for you ", he said. I smiled a little bit. I was about to respond to what Tyler said then my phone rang.

" Hello ", i said into the phone. " Hey sweetie, ill be home in five minutes ", my dad said. " Ok But why are you coming home so early ", i asked then Tyler sat down on the bed. " Don't worry, i got Allen taking over for the rest of the day. But i need to talk to you about something when i get there ", he responded. " Is it something bad ", i asked. " You'll see, I love you ", dad said. " I love you too ", i replied. Then we hung up with each other.

" Was that you're dad ", Tyler asked me. " Yeah, he said he wants to talk to me about something ", i responded. " Did he say what ", he asked. I shook my head. " I mean it couldn't be bad or he wouldn't have sounded happy on the phone ", i said. " Well you don't have nothing to worry about then ", he said.

" Well ill see you tomorrow then ", i said. I started to walk away. Then he grabbed my arm. Which made me turn back around. " You heard what i said tho right ", he said with a smile. " Yeah, i heard you ", i said. Then he let go. He laid back and got on his phone.

I walked away until i got into the doorway. " Hey, why was you being mean to me earlier ", i asked. " Because i like seeing you mad ", he said. I rolled my eyes. Then i walked out. " Roll your eyes again ", Tyler yelled out. I smiled then walked downstairs. I walked out the front door and shut it behind me.

I kept thinking about what Tyler told me. But its the truth though. Tyler and i would've been together if he wasn't messing with Tori. The only reason i said yes to Kaine is because Tyler's with Tori. There's no denying that i like Tyler. But im with Kaine now. Im just torn between the two.

*********************