chapter twenty six

Sienna and Brandon 💓

Royal

Ryan took me to my house after he got changed for the party. Once he parked the car we both got out. We walked up to the front door then walked in.

" Hey Ro, oh i see you got Ryan with you ", Dad said. He sat whatever he had in his hand on the dining room table. Then he walked over to us. " Wassup Kenan ", Ryan said. " Hi Ryan ", Dad replied.

I started to walk upstairs leaving them two to talk. I went in my room then went straight to my closet. I didn't want to wear something over dramatic or hoeish so i just decided on jogging pants that i got from fashion nova. They are all black with white stripes on the side. They have buttons on the side as well. I like to leave some open in the middle then leave the buttons that at the bottom cuff part closed.

I also put on my all white FILAs shoes. Then i put on my white tube top that says "Melanin" across it. I did a natural makeup look with just eyeliner, eyelashes, and mascara. I put on my nude color lipstick then applied my lip gloss over it. I also put on highlighter.

After my makeup was done i made sure my hair was in tact. Realizing that Im in due for another hair appointment. I left out of my room then downstairs. Ryan and my Dad was still talking. Until Ryan looked up and saw me. Which made dad look up at me.

" Um where you think you're going dressed like that ", dad asked me. I got completely off the steps then grabbed Ryan's arm. " To Sienna's house ", i replied. He looked at me crazy. " Sienna's house ", he questioned. I opened the door then pushed Ryan outside. " Bye dad ", i said. " Hold on- ", he said. Then i shut the door.

We started running down the steps then to the car. " Hurry up Ryan ", i yelled out. " Ard Ard ", he yelled back. He unlocked the car then we got in. Dad was coming outside of the house and onto the porch. We pulled off as Dad was saying something.

When we were completely off my street, Ryan shook his head. " Damn you know when you get home thats your ass right ", he said. I shrugged my shoulders. " Boy im grown, i do what i want ", i replied. He left it at that as he continued to drive.

--------

20 minutes later we pulled up at the party. We parked across the street from the house that the party was at. We saw Sienna's car pulling up a few minutes after. Ryan and I got out and walked over to her car.

" We here bitchhh ", Sienna yelled out of the driver side window. " I see, who else rolled with you ", i asked. " Oh Sadie, Brandon, and Faith ", she replied. I rolled my eyes when she said Faith's name. " Ard back up real quick so i can park ", Sienna said. We backed up so she can park. After she parked, they all got out.
Sadie ran to me then we hugged each other. " I missed youuu ", she said. " But you just saw her dusty ass earlier ", Brandon said. Then he started laughing. " You needa watch yo mouth bro on some real shit ", Ryan said. Which caught them off guard.

" Nigga who tf you talking to ", Brandon said. " Thats my little sis and you not finna talk to her like that while im standing right here before i beat yo ass, on my momma ", Ryan said. Brandon was about to charge at Ryan. Until Sienna held Brandon by the waist. " Yall need to calm down ", Sadie said. Sienna started whispering something to Brandon. Then he sucked his teeth.

Faith had a smirk on her face as she walked over to me. " Hey Royal ", she said. " Whats up ", i responded. The reason i don't like Faith is because every time she's around she takes Sienna away from me. She's been doing that ever since we we're little kids. Plus she acts stuck up all the time.

" Ayo Bro ", somebody yelled out. Which made us turn around. Ryan started walking to some three dudes. Ryan dapped them up while they were talking. Then i felt somebody wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around to see Kaine. I jumped up and hugged him. " Baby you made it ", i said. He put me down then we kissed.

" Of course i was gonna come ", he said. " Im glad you did ", i said. Then his face saddened. I held his face up so he can look at me. " What's wrong Kaine ", i asked. He grabbed my arm then he led me someways down the sidewalk.

" Baby i gotta to tell you something ", Kaine said. " What is it ", i asked. He looked down at the ground. " What is it you need to tell me Kaine ", i asked. He took a deep breath. " I just wanted to tell you that...you look beautiful ", he said. I exhaled a sigh of relief. " I thought something was wrong babe. Thank you, you look good as always ", i replied.

Then Kaine laughed. " You like gassing me up dont you ", he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded my head. Then we kissed. " Aye love birds, can yall stop kissing and shit and come over here ", Ryan yelled. I sucked my teeth then we walked over to the group. " Aight Ro, this is Darius, thats Trey, and right there is Rashad ", Ryan said.

We all said hi to each other. Except for this Rashad dude. He was staring Kaine down which caught me off guard. " Can i help you nigga ", Kaine said as he sized Rashad up. I grabbed Kaine's arm. Then Rashad waved him off.

" Yo ", Someone yelled out. My heart stopped because i already knew who that voice belonged to. " Yo Ty. Wassup bro ", Ryan said. They dapped each other up. Then the rest of the dudes went and did the same. I looked between Ryan and Tyler. " Yall know each other ", i questioned. " Hell yeah, he been my dawg since middle school ", Ryan replied. " Yeah we've been bros every since ", Tyler said. Then they did some type of handshake.

" Where your girl at bro ", Darius asked. I automatically knew who they were talking about. " how many times i gotta tell yall niggas thats not my girl ", Tyler said. " Whatever bro, why you aint bring her fine ass ", Rashad said. " I dont gotta bring her everywhere i go ", Tyler responded.

" Man can we go inside the party now tf ", Sienna said. " Yall everybody here aint it ", Brandon questioned. " Yeah i think so ", Trey said. Ryan and Rashad started walking first then the rest of us walked behind them.

Kaine was walking infront of me. And Tyler was walking beside me. Tyler tapped my arm. Which made me look over at him. " You look good Ro ", he whispered with a smirk. He winked then walked to catch up with Ryan.

I started to smile. Thats when Kaine looked back at me. He saw me smile which made him smile too. He grabbed my hand as we walked inside the house.

This party is about to get interesting.

******************

Sorry i was slow on updating, ill work on that guys ❤.

Passion Fruit On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara