Sawamura Daichi x Uke!Male!Reader [Requested]

Special thanks Fuyuki-Atsushi to for the request! Thank you so much! I hope it's what you wanted. I used a bit of imagination to imagine the rest, but I believe it turned out cute! (๑→ܫ←)

Lol, I wrote Uke! because the reader here is smaller and thinner than Daichi, so don't get your hopes up! XD  

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Such A Cutie

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(f/f)-Favorite Flower/s
****************************

Normal POV

"Good job, Noya-san!" the (h/c) haired boy cheered as he saw the short Libero do his infamous 'Rolling Thunder', saving the ball at the practice they were doing. (m/n) felt eyes looking at him, but right now he didn't have the time to look around and see.

If only he knew...

The one and only Captain of the Karasuno Volleyball team was sending glances at him, completely ignoring the match and Suga who gently tapped his shoulder, trying to make him get back to earth.

"How can I tell him, Suga?" Daichi asked as the light gray-haired male lifted his head from cleaning the volleyballs and looking into his Captain's dark brown eyes. "He's...so small and shy. How can he like guys, anyway..." he trailed off and made a slight pout.

"You're right, he's really cute." Suga smiled and then let out a chuckle. "He's also a bit shy so...you better not ask him out while we're around or he might die," he added and Daichi threw a ball at his head.

"Stop playing with the balls Sawamura-Senpai!" (m/n) said, his head popping out of the gym door, making the two third-years gasp and jump in surprise. "What are you doing here, anyway? I'm supposed to lock." he continued and got inside, approaching the older males.

"W-we were just cleaning the balls!" Suga explained and placed the last one -that also hit his head- in the basket with the others. (m/n) smiled and slightly blushed as he saw Daichi looking at him. "Shall we go?" Suga continued and walked with the others to the door, before waiting for (m/n) to lock.

"So, how was your day, guys?" (m/n) asked, oblivious to the conversation including him, right behind his back.

"You tell him now, or I will!" Suga whispered and elbowed Daichi, making him groan silently.

"You wouldn't!" Daichi growled and Suga pouted, walking right next to (m/n).

"I-it was funny, I guess," Suga said and his hand went around (m/n)'s shoulder, making the other's face turn into a deep shade of scarlet. "Ne, (l/n)-san. Would you like to go out with me, someday?" Suga asked his cute smile on.

Daichi felt his world crash. What if (m/n) didn't like him and liked Suga, instead? Well, no one could say no to Suga's b--

"I-I'm so sorry, Suga-senpai! But I-I l-like someone e-else." (m/n) stuttered and bowed down, making Daichi's hopes rise again.

"It's fine! I just wanted to see if you liked anyone." Suga winked and gave a thumbs up to Daichi, who grinned widely, going to (m/n)'s other side. 

--Time Skip--

Maybe he was all wrong after all! He maybe likes--

"I think he likes Nishinoya-senpai..." Hinata muttered as he watched the (albino, brunet, blond etc) being hugged by the short Libero, a small kiss on the cheek making (m/n) blush and cover his face, as Noya laughed.