Seme!Oikawa Tooru x Uke!Track & Field Athlete!Male!Reader [Lime/Requested]

a/n: Thanks to PhantomT_Joker02 for the request! Hope you enjoy! Plus, sorry if you wanted the reader to be seme. I didn't have many Uke!Male!Reader, so I guess I should so one. :>

P/s: requests aren't open, I'm just doing the ones I literally forgot about!!

W A R N I N G S: Lime

Title: Say Little, Show Big

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
****************************

Normal POV

Finally. It was School's Sports Day and Seijo had a variety of sports to show off. The infamous volleyball team walked around the school, trying to find something interesting to do. Even Kyotani was stuck with them because he had nothing better to do.

"Oh, look! Track and Field!" Kindaichi said and everyone turned their heads, spotting the said sport's team on their positions, ready to run. Once the gun-shot was heard, a certain (h/c) haired boy left everyone in his dust.

He was faster than the rest and passed the obstacles like he was flying and never touched the ground. In the brunet, captain's eyes, he seemed angelic. He stopped, once he had reached the finish line ━sweat not even daring to get on him, as his stamina seemed to be endless.

"New record, (l/n)-san. Well done." the coach said, patting (m/n) on the back, as the boy nodded his head, walking away. The volleyball team was surprised at the boy's looks and stamina ━mostly stamina, except Oikawa.

His (e/c) eyes shined in the daylight, while his hair was pushed back by the wind when he, once again, left everyone behind.

"His name is (l/n) (m/n)." Yahaba said, looking at the (h/c) haired male. The rest turned their heads ━and before they could say anything, Yahaba spoke again. "We're in the same class. He's Daichi's cousin and a boy of a few words. He usually never talks much. He's pretty hot, though." he shrugged and the others nodded.

To their surprise, the brunet captain seemed pretty quiet, than usual.

"Oi, Trashykawa what━" and as Iwaizumi asked and turned his head, he noticed Oikawa was missing. Everyone was searching for their captain until they heard Watari gasp and go pale. All eyes going in the direction he was looking at, they realized Oikawa was walking towards the (albino, blond, brunet etc).

"Iwaizumi! Do something!" Matsukawa pushed him, while the Ace ran, catching Oikawa by the back of his shirt before he could talk to the poor Second-Year and probably scare him away. Oikawa continued to whine ━some students turning their attention to him━ as Iwaizumi kept hitting him to shut up.

"If it wasn't you, Iwa-chan, I would have talked to (n/n)-chan!" Tooru pouted and crossed his arms, while trying to find the certain boy he was looking for, through the crowd of students. "Plus, he's pretty tall! I wanted to ask him how tall he was!" he whined and walked away, Iwaizumi and the rest following.

A sigh escaped the (h/c) haired male's lips, as he pushed his hands into his pockets, looking forward to the pavement he was walking on. He had made two new records, or so, that day and he was sure he'll make more.

Like, the best Track & Field athlete of Seijo, here!

"(N/N)-CHAN!" a scream was heard from behind, making the boy flinch and slowly turn, only to meet the hyperactive, brunet, captain of Aobajosai's volleyball team. "Wait up! I wanna talk to you!" Oikawa continued and caught up with (m/n).