Prince Naveen!Oikawa Tooru x Tiana!Male!Reader

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Prince(ss) And The Trashy-Frog

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(n/n)-Nickname
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color

****************************

Normal POV

"I-Iwa-chan! It wasn't my fault, I swear!" the small frog whined and grabbed onto the boy's leg. Iwaizumi on the other hand, had wide eyes and his jaw was dropped to the ground. There -in front of them- once was a cute (h/c) haired boy with a small crown.

Oikawa had somehow managed to become a frog -after Ushijima cursed him for not going to Shiratorizawa Kindom- and he asked the (h/c) haired prince for a kiss, saying that he was rich and he could make the prince's dreams come true.

Well, now, there was another frog in front of Iwaizumi and Oikawa, at least looking cuter than the whining, green, thing who was clinging to his leg.

"W-why am I a frog?!" the boy managed to yell after recovering from the shock. "You!" he gasped and glared at Oikawa, pointing and walking towards him.

"Help! He's scary, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa whined and his behind his friend, as the boy let out a sigh, kneeling down to the frog's height and patting his head, making (m/n) pout.

"If you come with us, we can help you become...human again." Iwaizumi said and the frog looked him with his pretty (e/c) orbs, that could hypnotize. 

"Sure." he shrugged and shook hands with Iwaizumi, as a smirking Oikawa-frog came from behind him, making (m/n) growl. "As long as he doesn't do anything stupid, again," he muttered and motioned his head at Oikawa who gasped, offended.

"Trashykawa? It's impossible for him to not get in trouble for five minutes." Iwaizumi said, making (m/n) chuckle, as he jumped on his shoulder, Iwaizumi smiling slightly.

Iwaizumi learned that the "prince" was actually a sweet and kind boy who helped him mum at a cafe he owned. That's why he kissed Oikawa; because he wanted money so they won't close his cafe.

Iwaizumi bit his bottom lip as he glanced to Oikawa, who was on his other shoulder. If only (m/n) knew that Oikawa had absolutely nothing to give him...

"At least...we have each other." (m/n) smiled, as they all looked at the starry sky. They -actually Hajime- had been walking in the forest for long, so the only human in the group decided to sleep under a small tree.

(m/n) smiled at the stars, as Oikawa kept staring at him. Even if he was just a small frog, he remembered how his (e/c) orbs shined at the mentioning of money when he asked the boy for a kiss.

He was a pure angel.

"The stars are beautiful tonight..." (m/n) muttered and gave another small smile, as Oikawa nodded his head, still looking at (m/n).

"Yeah...beautiful..." he muttered and scooted closer, just the time when (m/n) turned to him with a poker face. "I was talking about me!" Oikawa quickly said and grinned, making (m/n) sigh and look away.

--Time Skip--

"I-Iwa-chan. (n/n)-chan." Oikawa's annoying voice said, making the two slowly start to weak up.

"What is it, Trashykawa?" (m/n) muttered and snuggled closer to Iwaizumi's hand, which was his pillow.

"What do we do if some...um...alligators appear and try to eat us?" he asked, making Iwaizumi groan and rub his eyes.

"Obviously run, Shittykawa--" and just when Iwaizumi finished his sentence and opened his eyes, he saw an alligator with a weird face on, walking closer. "Holly-!" he cursed and shot up, making (m/n) fly over the alligator.