Tanaka Ryunoskuke x Tall!Male!Reader[Requested]

Special thanks to @animelover199718 for the request! Thank you so much! I hope it's what you wanted! 

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Tanaka And The Misunderstood Delinquent 

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(r/n)-Random Name
**********************

Normal POV

There he was again, the mysterious, hot, tall and bad-boyish type of boy who walked around the Karasuno High's halls, like nothing in the world mattered. His name was (m/n) (l/n) and everyone was either afraid or in love with him.

Ear piercings? Check!

Tongue piercing? Check!

Sexy lip lick? Triple check!

For some people, he looked terrifying. It wasn't that he was unattractive no! The exact different! He was too hot for some people, so they just called him 'Troublemaker', because of the things he did.

A sigh escaped (m/n)'s lips as he opened the door, leaving the building and making his way back home. He wasn't sure why, but he just happened to walk around the gym, at the time the team had practice.

He clicked his tongue and his fists tighten.

He hated...volleyball. He couldn't even pronounce it right.

--Flashback--

Laughing could be heard from the other First-year students of (r/n) Junior Highschool, as the (brunet, albino, blond etc) bit hard on his bottom lip, trying to hold back the small tears that threatened to fall from his eyes. He took the volleyball in his hands, turning his head away from the other.

"What is it, (l/n)? Cold up there?!" a boy laughed and the others did too. It was true, though. (m/n) was really tall for his age and he also wasn't the boy to take that as a compliment. His "teammates" made him hate his height.

"Just stop it..." (m/n) muttered, his voice almost cracking -another reason to bully him more. A brown haired boy laughed and crossed his arms, as they all stared at (m/n)'s back.

"Why? You should be playing basketball! You're soon going to surpass the net!" he yelled and (m/n) threw the ball on the ground, making everyone go silent.

"Then I'm maybe not born for this," he muttered and turned away, gathering his stuff and going out of the gym.

That was the worst decision (m/n) ever made in his entire life. He had stopped playing volleyball since then. He simply hated the sport, even if his heart told him differently. In Junior Highschool, he met a great kid; named Hinata Shoyo.

He told him that he was really tall, but before Hinata could tell him that he was 'awesome' and 'that he should play in the volleyball team', the boy shook his head and murmured a soft "no".

He couldn't get past all of that, again.

He was tall and made for the sport. He was a star player in his team. He was amazing, playing every position; they were all made for him.

He simply didn't want to get hurt again.

--Flashback End--

As he thought of that, his (e/c) eyes saw a hyperactive boy run and jump. He was highly lifted from the ground, as his hand spiked the ball, getting right in. He took off his shirt and run around the gym, yelling and cheering.