Tendou Satori x Dying!Male!Reader

a/n: OMG, I love the little Guess Monster! He's just so...Crazily cute(?) I guess. XD Lol, don't worry, I'm working on the requests on both books! They'll be here soon!

W A R N I N G S: slight angst

Title: Breaking Hearts, Shattering Spirits

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(f/m)-Favorite Movie
(f/f)-Favorite Flowers
****************************

Normal POV

"Baki Baki ni ore, Nani wo? Kokoro wo da yo!"
(Keep on breaking them, What you say? Their hearts!)

"Ne, Tendou-san?" Gishiki asked while walking next to the older male through Shiratorizawa's halls. 

"Yes?" the red-haired boy hummed, seeming to wait for his question, even if he continued to slightly move his head to the rhythm of his little 'song'.

"Why are you always singing that? Is it even a real song?" he questioned and rose a brow, his eyes now focused on the boy's next words.

"Hm..."

"Satori! I told you to stop it!" a mop of (h/c) hair yelled while hitting his friend. It was the third time that day when Satori would randomly start scaring him. The boy was named (l/n) (m/n) and was Satori Tendou's best friend.

"Ha! Sorry, (m/n) but it's just funny seeing your expression!" Tendou laughed while (m/n) pouted cutely. "So, how are you doing? Anything new?" he grinned while they walked back to (m/n)'s home.

Even if Satori didn't realize it, (m/n) wanted to cry and tell him everything, but he couldn't. He simply didn't want Satori to get depressed and leave volleyball just to see how (m/n) was doing. He had to, but he couldn't.

"Just fine!" the (albino, blond, brunet etc) grinned and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder, making him move to the left. Tendou giggled, as the two males opened the (l/n) house's door, getting inside.

It was one of those Thursday afternoons, where Satori would go at (m/n)'s play just to chill and play video games or watch movies all day. They were best bros, the who school could realize it, but they just didn't know what the sweet and kind boy found in the...Guess Monster.

"What's for today?!" Tendou asked while grabbing the sodas, (m/n) next to him, hands full of chips and some candy. "Don't tell me it's (f/m)! Again!" he said and turned to his friend with wide eyes.

"You guessed it!" (m/n) laughed while they sat on the couch, nothing but Satori's laugh filling the house.

"They don't call me 'Guess Monster' for nothing!" Tendou said and smiled while taking a full bag, placing it in the middle. (m/n) and he started to laugh, while almost falling from the couch, their stupidity hitting them hard.

A cough came from (m/n), as his eyes went wide. Tendou stopped and wiped a few tears while looking over at (m/n) confused; he hadn't stopped coughing since he said that joke. As he focused closely, worried started to wash over him.

Then he saw it.

(m/n) was coughing blood, and it was a big amount of it. Small tears threatened to fall from his gorgeous (e/c) eyes, as Satori quickly grabbed him and ran to the Hospital, as the coughing became worse and his tears now running like rivers.

"Excuse me, sir?" a nurse said, taking the red-haired boy's attention. He quickly turned his head, standing up and looking at the woman worried. "I don't know if he told you, but (l/n)-san had Lung Cancer," she explained and passed a few pages in her papers.