Cheater!Miya Atsumu x Male!Reader x Miya Osamu [Pt.3/Requested]

A/N: Final part!

W A R N I N G S: Daddy Osamu breathing, !!ANGST!!, long-ass chapter

Title: Satisfied

(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(f/f)-Favourite Flowers
**********************

(e/c)-Eye Color(h/c)-Hair Color(n/n)-Nickname(f/f)-Favourite Flowers**********************

Normal POV

▪ A toast to the groom!
To the bride!
From your brother
Who is always by your side
To your union and the hope that you provide
May you always
Be satisfied ▪

Gritting his teeth and inhaling sharply, he said "May you always, be satisfied," he finished as everyone clapped and screamed. Atsumu smiled as he raised his fist, Osamu doing the same. He went back to his seat, getting lost in the crowd. But his eyes stayed on (name). And he would never be satisfied.

Looking at his hands, Osamu bit his lip while shaking slightly. He couldn't believe he let that happen. Why did he let the love of his life marry his brother? He knew Atsumu wasn't the right person for (name).

He held his head, moving his fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes, slowly daydreaming back to the day he saw again the (h/c) haired boy in High School. He smiled slightly.

 I remember that night, I just might
Regret that night for the rest of my days
I remember those soldier boys
Tripping over themselves to win our praise
I remember that dreamlike candlelight
Like a dream that you can't quite place ▪

F L A S H B A C K

Osamu groaned internally as he walked around the big room, pushing past people who were drunk. Walking towards the bathroom and leaning against the wall outside, he looked around. He looked like he wanted to find someone, who was not his brother. He wanted to get away from him that's for sure.

"Hi!"

A voice was heard ━ faintly ━ next to the male. Turning his head, Osamu's eyes went wide. There stood a (h/c) haired boy who was happily smiling and fidgeting with his fingers. Osamu was speechless, as he hadn't seen the boy since their last year of Middle School when he thought they had parted ways.

"(n━ name)? You're in Inarizaki?!" Osamu yelled as he grinned widely hugging the smaller male tightly. He heard a giggle and felt two little arms wrap around his torso. "I haven't seen you at all... I didn't even know you went here," he added with a smile.

He had changed a lot after Middle School. It had been only a few months but he looked a little taller and cuter. Osamu felt his cheeks heat up and his heart to beat faster than usual. Faster than when he was playing in a match, faster than any time before.