Azumane Asahi x Oblivious!Giant!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Thanks to @animelover199718 for the request! IT'S TOO SHORT, THO I'M SO SO SO SORRY!! But...Hope you enjoy!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: The Big Friendly Giant

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(f/s)-Favorite Sweets
****************************

Normal POV

A new day started at Nekoma, as the team walked inside, the majority yawning and the others just playing games or just annoying others. Of course, the sweet and gigantic manager of Nekoma -who stood at 201cm- was sitting on the bench, smiling at the team.

"How's your day going, (m/n)-san?" Kenma asked and placed his stuff down right next to the boy.

"Good, good. I got new (f/s)! Want some?" (m/n) offered and placed the small/big bag of  (f/s) in front of the pudding head's face, making him let out a sigh and take one, tasting it. "How is it?!" he asked with wide eyes, waiting for Kenma's reply.

"Tastes good." Kenma said and thanked (m/n) while walking away to Kuroo and the rest of the team who seemed quite shocked about (m/n) sharing. Even if the boy was thin and cute, he never shared his candy with anyone.

That was until he met Karasuno's Ace, Asahi.

There was a match at Training Camp, and Asahi happen to not-feel-so-good, so he sat on the bench, while the rest of the team played with Nekoma. He noticed a tall, (h/c) haired sweetheart eating his sweets happily, and he soon waved at Asahi who blushed furiously, when he realized he was staring.

"Hey!" (m/n) said and sat next to Asahi, no one minding him. He had a cheerful smile and an adorable expression, making the Ace give him a small smile. "I'm (l/n) (m/n), Nekoma's manager." he introduced himself.

"A-Azumane Asahi, Karasuno's ace." Asahi said and (m/n)'s eyes widen.

"Wow, ace, huh? It seems like a cool position." (m/n) commented, making Asahi's face turn pink. It wasn't always that a hot guy would come and comment you -from another team, too. "So...want some?" he continued and showed Asahi his candy.

The boy shrugged and took one, immediately noticing Nekoma watching him with wide eyes, while Kuroo seemed to be the scared and worried one. The candy was actually good, so he and (m/n) enjoyed a nice conversation while eating.

"You're so big and cute, Asahi-san!" (m/n) said and suddenly wrapped his hands and legs around the ace, cuddling and smiling at how cute they looked, right now. The other boy stuttered to form words, but nothing seemed to be Japanese, so he sighed and let the boy be.

It was obvious that (m/n) was completely oblivious to Asahi's blushing state and the teams' glares and shocked faces. 

--Time Skip--

"Thanks, Asahi!" (m/n) said and grinned widely, getting off Asahi once the match was over. Of course, Asahi looked at him with his blushing and confused face.

"Thanks for what?" he questioned and looked at (m/n) who stood up with a big grin and rosy adorable cheeks.

"For the company! I'm usually alone..." (m/n) shrugged and the other nodded his head, thinking about what he should do and help the boy, making him feel better. "Bye-bye!" he continued and quickly bend down, kissing Asahi's cheek and happily hopping back to his -shocked- teammates.

"ASAHI-SAN HAS A BOYFRIEND?!" Hinata yelled, earning a hit from Kageyama. Of course, Noya was the first to be proud, as he went and said his things to Asahi, like how he was supposed to take Nekoma's manager on a date and make him feel precious.

Still, (m/n) was totally oblivious to romantical feelings and Asahi was too shy and didn't have the courage to make him feel that way. Well, Nekoma and Karasuno helped in the ship, too, but the one who did the most job was actually Noya.

Don't worry!

(m/n) and Asahi ended up dating after a few weeks of funny and cute meetings, while Kuroo and Bokuto made (m/n) realize what 'romance' and 'love' was, also with a few dirty jokes -which, thankfully, (m/n) didn't understand.