Ukai Keishin x Tsukki's Older Bro!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Hey Y'all! Thanks to @animelover199718 for the request! Sorry if it's short!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Team's Mum #2

[m/n]-Male Name
[e/c]-Eye Color
[h/c]-Hair Color
[r/c]-Random Country
[f/s]-Favorite Sweet
****************************

Normal POV

"HEY! TSUKISHIMA KEI!" a voice screamed, making everyone on the team widen their eyes and turn their heads, seeing a tall, [h/c] haired male, leaning at the side of the door.

Tsukishima seemed to cringe at his appearance, but let a small sigh escape his lips. "What are you doing, here?" he asked the boy, who seemed to smirk and open his arms -waiting for a hug.

"Is that a way to greet your brother?" the said boy asked and everyone gasped. "I've been in [r/c] for two years! You were supposed to be happy!" he pouted and crossed his arms, while Tsukki shrugged.

"You're Saltyshima's big brother?!" Noya questioned and looked at the happy and sweet [h/c] haired male, who nodded and patted Noya's head.

"Well, I know it seems weird, but yes," he said. "I'm Tsukishima [m/n]."  he gave them a warm smile, making everyone blush at the sweetness.

"T-that smile is even sweeter than Suga's," Tanaka muttered and his eyes went wide, when everyone nodded, including Suga himself.

"Why did you stop?!" their coach yelled and everyone sweatdropped, as [m/n] turned around, facing the blond who stopped and stared at the male's [e/c] eyes. Why did his heart start to beat so fast, all of a sudden?!

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stop the practice." he grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"You did it, anyway..." Tsukki's voice echoed in the background, making the coach blush and shake his head.

"N-no problem!" Ukai said and the male smiled again. "You can watch...if you l-like." he stuttered and everyone had their smirks on. [m/n] nodded and started a conversation with the coach, as everyone made a circle, making sure the males didn't hear them.

"We have a mission..." Hinata exclaimed and everyone nodded -except Tsukki who shook his head.

"We need to get [m/n]-senpai and Ukai-san together!" Yamaguchi said, making Tsukki's eyes go wide.

"Excuse me?!" he screamed and everyone shushed him. "My brother would like to stay single, thank you!" he said and pushed up his glasses, leaving and letting everyone sweatdrop.

--Time Skip: A Few Weeks Later--

"Hey, guys!" the older Tsukishima's voice echoed in the gym, making everyone grin, seeing him with bags in his hands. Tsukki blushed and facepalmed, while his brother pouted. "I'm here to pick up Kei. I bought some sweets, too!" he grinned and everyone ran to him -puppy dog eyes, on.

"Can you stop acting like a mum?" Tsukki asked and rolled his eyes, as everyone grabbed an [f/s], almost disappearing from their hands once they tasted it.

"I'm not acting..." [m/n] said, hugging the small Noya that sat on his lap, glaring at the Middle Blocker. "I am one!" he said proudly and patted everyone's heads, which made them blush.

"So, are you going to ask the coach out?" Hinata asked and widen his eyes, his face leaning closer to [m/n]'s. The [albino, blond, brunet etc] blushed and hid his face in his hands.

"How did you know? Was it that obvious?" the male asked, making everyone cheer and clap. "What?" he questioned and looked at Suga who grinned widely.

"You know...we asked him a few days ago and he said that he liked you!" he answered, [m/n]'s face interrupting into a scarlet color.

--Flashback--

"Coach!" the whole team yelled, once Tsukki and [m/n] were out of sight. The man turned around and rose a brow, as everyone stared at his blushing face. Why was he blushing?

Because [m/n] told him the team was amazingly good. He was doing a marvelous job!

"Yes?" he asked and twisted the cigarette in his fingers, waiting for the question.

"Do you like [m/n]-san?!" Kageyama yelled and looked at the blond with wide eyes -everyone else copying his expression.

The coach's face went a deep shade of red, as he shook his head, waving his hands everywhere, while he shut his eyes closed trying to avoid the awkward eye contact with his team.

"N-no! I-I-- Who am I kidding? Yes. He's sweet and everything but...he's way too good for me." the blond said and walked out of the gym, making everyone smirk and high five.

--Flashback End--

"No way..." [m/n] gasped and grinned, as the coach walked inside. "H-hey, Ukai-san!" he greeted, making the coach slightly wave and a blush form his cheeks.

"Just ask him out, already!" Tanaka screamed at the poor coach, who stared at him wide-eyed, as [m/n] got up -removing Noya from his lap- and placing a hand on Ukai's shoulder.

"I think I'm in love with you." he grinned and the coach looked at the team, who had grins and thumbs up.

"I-I think...I do too..." he muttered and nodded his head, almost fainting when [m/n] kissed his cheek and walked to the door.

"I'm free next Friday! We'll go on a date when I drop Kei back home!" [m/n] said and waved at the Karasuno's team, walking away. Ukai turned his head to look at the grinning and proud team.

"I guess...thank you?" he asked and rose a brow, as everyone said 'you're welcome' while bowing and returning to practice.

'That team's full of surprises...' he thought and shook his head.