Sugawara Koushi x Male!Reader Pt.1 [Requested]

a/n: Thanks to @PhantomT_Joker02 for the request and sorry if it took a while! Hope you enjoy Pt.1!!

W A R N I N G S: none (for now, at least...)

Title: Skater Boy Pt.1

Fun Fact: I was actually writing a BxB book (on another account) with the same title -and it included ice skating! Because I had no idea about skating and because I didn't know how to continue it, I deleted it...

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(f/s)-Favorite Song

****************************

Normal POV

"Mm, A-ah~" the silver-haired setter let a moan escape his lips, as he felt the skater suck and bite on his soft flesh, while he created hickeys all over his thigs. "(m-m/n)~" he said and threw his head back when he felt (m/n)'s tongue brush over his ━still clothed and erected━ member.

"Already moaning my name?" (m/n) teased and played with the band of Suga's shorts, thinking about taking them or not, off. "Baby boy, we need to save your voice for later..." he continued with a smirk, making Koushi's face turn red.

He soon gasped when he felt (m/n) take his shorts off, leaving him in boxers and nothing more, while (m/n)'s bare chest and abdomen was in front of him.

"H-hurry..." Suga whispered and looked to the side, as (m/n) grinned and start kissing all over his chest again, finding his nipples and sucking on them. "Mm-ah~! F-feels good~" he moaned and gripped (m/n)'s head, pushing him closer to his chest━

WAIT, 

WAIT...

WHAT?!

Aren't you curious how this happened?

Of course, you're not, you just wanna read the Yaoi Porn and have a nosebleed, but NO!

I'm gonna start the story from the beginning, where (m/n) happily left Shiratorizawa, waving and saying Goodbye to his best friend ━Satori Tendou━ while he gripped the straps of his bag tighter, a grin all over his face.

"Karasuno, here I come!" he happily exclaimed and walked away from his school, ready to go and greet his cousin, who was playing against Aobajosai at Semifinals and was none other than Karasuno's Captain ━Sawamura Daichi. Daichi had told him many times to go and see practice or matches, but sadly he had much work to do ━as a student of arts and performances.

Well, Daichi had told him about meeting someone, who would change his life, forever. (m/n) laughed it off as a joke, though. He never found anyone that loved him and didn't use him for something, except Tendou and some of his close friends at Shiratorizawa's Boys Volleyball Team.

He walked in, immediately spotting Tanaka Saeko, who greeted him with a wave. Of course, (m/n) and she knew each other because they were neighbors and still are, sometimes meeting when (m/n) leaves to go to Shiratorizawa, early in the morning.

"(m/n)! Good to see that you're supporting your cousin!" she said and gave him a pat on the back, while he jolted and coughed tensely while giving her a smile. "What would Ushijima say if he saw you here?" she teased with a smirk, making the boy chuckle.

"I don't care about this! But, Oikawa should have come to Shiratorizawa!" he muttered, mimicking the Captain of the volleyball team, almost making Oikawa screech and leave in the middle of the match.

Daichi turned his head and saw the familiar shining (e/c) eyes looking at him. (m/n) gave him a Polish salute and a wink. Of course, some of the people who weren't in the game turned and saw the male.