Nishinoya Yuu x Badass!Idol!Male!Reader

"HEY HEY HEY! Guess who's finally back! Anyway, this is requested by SoneCxy thank you very much, I hope you like it! I know it's like- it's been almost a year and I'm really sorry... I know I've been like- the worst writer ever, but I really hope I can make up for it guys! Thank you for all those views, votes and funny comments!!!! I really love you, you motivated me on starting again!! I owe it all to you!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Guess It, Confess It

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
**********************

(m/n)-Male Name(l/n)-Last Name(e/c)-Eye Color(h/c)-Hair Color(n/n)-Nickname**********************

Normal POV

The short Second year was leaning his head against his palm as he sat on his desk, his eyes glued to the (h/c) haired male who was talking with a few guys from the basketball team. He was feeling jealous, his features turning to a small glare when the guys patted the boy's back, walking away.

That was (m/n), Yuu's crush for a few months now. He was really looking up to him and he was hoping that maybe he had a small chance with him. Even if the boy was pretty cold, he was somehow popular in school and everyone could say he looked 'badass'.

"Oh, Nishinoya, you're staring again!" Tanaka said as he nudged his friend, smirking. Yuu gasped as he turned his head quickly, not wanting to be caught. He opened his mouth but the bald boy cut him off with a laugh. "I just walked in, you were too focused, I see!"

"Come on, we don't wanna miss practice!" Noya yelled as he cheeks dusted pink. He grabbed his bag and shoved his buddy out of the classroom, his eyes glancing at (m/n), only to realize that he was looking at him, making him quickly turn the other way and close his eyes tightly. "Shit he saw me," he whispered under his breath.

"Oh come on, I've seen him look at you a few times! I think he likes you, Noya, you should be confident!" Tanaka smirked while balling his hand into a fist. "I can help you if you'd like!" he said while smiling proudly.

"No, no need to!" Yuu said as he fist-bumped his best friend. "But I just have to guess if he really does like me..."

"Hey, Noya-san," the voice made Nishinoya's eyes go wide, as he stopped pushing his books in his bag, slowly turning his head, only to meet (e/c) eyes staring at him. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I was wondering; what position do you play? In volleyball, of course," the boy said while slightly shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm a Libero, of course!" Nishinoya grinned from ear to ear as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "Hm, I think I've seen you in a few of our practice matches and you must have asked because my uniform is different colours?" he asked while pouting slightly.

(m/n) nodded as he crossed his arms. "I've heard that you're one of the best Liberos, good job!" he said while walking away and waving his hand slightly, Noya noticing that small dust of pink covering (m/n)'s cheeks.

"Tanaka is right... I should be confident! He asked about my position, he cares!" he said as he smirked and grabbed his bag, running outside and slightly glancing over to see a bunch of girls laugh and giggle with (m/n) who was just scratching the nape of his neck. A sigh escaped Nishinoya's lips as he looked down, slowly making his way to the gym, but he bit his lip and turned his head.

He had to guess

and the just confess!

How simple is that? Suga would have been proud of him!

Noya threw his bag in the gym making everyone turn their heads as they saw him sprint away. He turned in the halls, sprinted in the wet floor, avoiding a few doors that opened quickly and then he finally saw the (h/c) mop of hair in front of him. With no thought, Noya quickly yelled

"I LIKE YOU!"

The entire school just turned and stared at the short Libero who was clenching his fists, actually smirking as he talked. (m/n)'s eyes went wide when he heard the voice. He turned slowly and looked at Nishinoya who was pointing at him. "Y- you like-"

"And I know you like me too, so shut up and just say it!" he said with too much confidence. All eyes were on the sweating (m/n) now, who was actually pretty nervous. What if it was a prank? What if Noya actually laughed at him in the end? What if- "trust me," Noya whispered with a soft smile, making (m/n)'s lips slightly turn into a tiny smile.

"I... I do like you too," he said while looking away, his serious face returning as he looked down at Nishinoya who jumped and wrapped his arms around (m/n)'s chest. He laughed while (m/n) just placed his hand on Noya's head, kissing his forehead while everyone - including the Volleyball team - cheered.

"Why did you ask my position, anyway?" Nishinoya asked as he walked down the street with (m/n), a few days after the confession they both made. It was hot and (m/n) fanned himself while panting.

"Well, will you be my Libero" (m/n) asked as he rose a brow, slightly making the short boy confused, but nonetheless he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I told you, but why are you asking this now?" he asked and placed his fingers on his chin, wanting to look more professional as he thought about his boyfriend's answer.

"Because I want you to receive all my love," (m/n) said as he smirked - looking really satisfied of his pick up line. Noya gasped as he cupped his cheeks, laughing and smiling slightly. "Did you like it? I was thinking days for it!" he said as he sighed, showing his exhaustion.

"Of course I do, you idiot, I loved it!" he laughed while kissing (m/n)'s cheek slightly while blushing. "I need to find pick up lined for you too!" he said as he placed his hands on his hips, looking like he was going to the nationals - that kind of stubborn.