Miya Atsumu x Crush!Male!Reader [Pt. 1/Requested]

A/N: requested by _katsukiri_ thank you so much for requesting!

W A R N I N G S: Daddy Atsumu existing, Osamu breathing

Title: Just A Prank pt. 1

(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(f/f)-Favourite Flowers
**********************

(e/c)-Eye Color(h/c)-Hair Color(n/n)-Nickname(f/f)-Favourite Flowers**********************

Normal POV

Another day at Inarizaki High, everything was calm, which was pretty unusual. (name) placed his bag over his shoulder, ignoring the boy who called out to him and heading towards the entrance of the school. Taking a deep breath, he spoke.

"Please tell me he won't be coming along," the (h/c)-haired boy sighed as he looked at Miya Osamu ━ his best friend since Elementary School. The taller boy shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what would be on his twin's mind, this time. "Great," (name) gritted his teeth in annoyance as he walked with Osamu towards a nearby café. 

He disliked the other twin. Maybe because he was cocky, maybe because he was always stalking him. He didn't know why, but he enjoyed Osamu's companion, way more. He would feel proud whenever he watched Atsumu get jealous while being close or cheering Osamu in matches.

"You want to get his attention as much as he wants to get yours," Osamu's words made (name) choke on his drink and almost fall face-first on the pavement. "Didn't think of it like that, did you?" he added with a little smirk, earning a glare from his friend.

The (brunet/albino/blond etc) looked away, thinking about what he just heard. He couldn't prove him wrong, he was right. (name) hadn't completely realised it, but he wanted Atsumu's attention. His full attention. "Maybe you're right, maybe you're not," he shrugged while smiling to himself.

The boy's eyes went wide as he chuckled to himself, searching through his schoolbag. After sitting down at a small table, he finally pulled out his notebook and showed it to Osamu. "What am I supposed to do with this?" he questioned making (name) look at him blankly.

"Read it, 'Samu, are you that dumb?" he huffed and shook his head, laughing slightly as Osamu started reading the little notebook, filled with things he wanted the twin to do. As he read further, Osamu started smirking and chuckling to himself. "Genius, I know," (name) smirked proudly.

"Making 'Tsumu mad is my forte, I'm in," the grey-haired boy said while pushing the notebook towards (name). While chuckling, the other male placed it back in his bag before nodding his head in agreement. "We're starting tomorrow,"

"'Tsumu!" a voice was heard after the boys' volleyball team had finished their practice. Everyone was shocked, except Osamu, who hid his smile by pretending to wipe his sweat with his towel. The (h/c)-haired boy ━ you usually came in looking for Osamu ━ now called for the one person he 'hated'.