Mafia Boss!Kuroo Tetsurou x Male!Reader [Mafia AU/Pt. 2]

A/N: Since people asked for it, here's Part 2! I hope you like it!

W A R N I N G S: Sexy Daddy Kuroo existing, small crossover

Title: Gangsta

(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(f/f)-Favourite Flowers
**********************

(e/c)-Eye Color(h/c)-Hair Color(n/n)-Nickname(f/f)-Favourite Flowers**********************

Normal POV

▪ I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do ▪

Tapping his fingers on the desk, (name) sighed while looking outside the window. He missed those days. He was missing Kuroo, it has been a week after he found out he had been shot. Yaku comforted him, they moved in together and started sharing the chores. It was nice. A sudden notification on his phone made him blink and stop daydreaming. It was Yaku.

Yakkun:
'
We have good and bad news. Good news; we managed to open Kuroo's office. Bad news; all his files are missing'

(name) seemed confused. Who could have opened the office other than his team? No one had the keys and Yaku had already told him that the windows were locked and the lock wasn't picked. He got up and took a taxi, going over to the rest of the team. They all smiled when they saw him and he answered with a similar, happy smile.

"Yakkun, are you sure they're missing? Who would want those files other than us?" (name) asked while crossing his arms. The office seemed clean, neat and obviously not violated. Nothing was broken. The (blond, brunet, albino etc) walked closer and looked at the drawers, noticing something that had fallen inside. He picked it up and his eyes went wide.

"(l━ last name)-kun... wasn't this..." Yaku started and the other boy gripped the ring he had found tightly in his palm. Yaku walked closer and rubbed his shoulder as the boy started crying into his chest. "(last name)-kun, I'm sure that━"

"Yakkun, he's alive!"

Everyone stood there, confused, shocked and worried. They saw him, he was killed. How can he be alive now? "I'm pretty sure that━" Lev was cut off by Taketora widening his eyes. He showed them his phone, everyone going quiet. The fingerprints on the drawer matched Kuroo's perfectly.

"He's alive! My Tetsu is alive!" (name) said while happy tears streamed from his eyes. The team cheered and hugged the crying boy. Everyone was just glad that their boss was actually alive and even came back to the office.