Oikawa Tooru x Stoic!Male!Reader [Lime]

a/n: Thanks to @PhantomT_Jocker02 for the request! Hope you enjoy!

W A R N I N G S: Slight Lime, Daddy Kink

A D D I T I O N: Reader Is A Vampire The Rest Are All Humans 

Title: Vampie-Chan And Trashy King

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(f/c)-Favorite Color
****************************

Normal POV

"(l/n)-senpai, do you drink blood?" Hinata asked as he watched the tall and muscular boy take a sip of the special, red water bottle he told Kiyoko-chan to give him. It was a surprising question, really, considering he'd been there for so long and yet, no one had the courage to ask him.

"Well, what do you think it's in the bottle?" (m/n) asked rather coldly, raising a brow.

"Wate--" Hinata said and his eyes widen when he saw (m/n) lick something red from his bottom lip. "BLOOD!" the boy screamed and his face paled while the Third-Year let out a small, lazy, chuckle.

Tomorrow was a big day for Karasuno and they had to train well. Aobajosai was their next rival at the Inter-High tournament and they were sure they'll win.

Of course, it was a little hard for the team to keep up with (m/n). Why? Well, he was always fast, strong and never lost his energy. He was practically dead, so there was no problem with getting hit by a volleyball and hurting.

He actually never -not even once- said 'I'm in pain' or 'it hurts'. He was always keeping up on the game, not even noticing his nose was bleeding or that he had a cut. It was one of the advantages the tall -standing at 196cm- Wing Spiker had.

"Guys, if you see me act weird tomorrow, switch me with someone. It takes me a while to come back." (m/n) said and Suga bit his bottom lip. Daichi gulped and nodded, as Hinata looked at them confused.

"(l/n)-san has some sort of anger issues when it's that time of the month." Suga explained to the confused First-Years before they nodded and continued to practice normally. Of course, the (h/c) haired male was done for the day, so he just walked home.

He never actually thought about all the things his parents and siblings told him; 'You need to find a partner!' and 'Get a man!'. He never was interested in anyone and just because he was different, it meant that he could only have one partner. For the rest of his life.

He would feel it when they'll meet, but will the other want him?

Will he let (m/n) take some of his blood, just to make sure they'll be together, forever?

Many questions filled the (albino's, blond's, brunet's etc) head as he looked in the mirror of his bathroom. He slightly opened his mouth and touched the sharp and pointy canines he had, making a loud sigh leave his lips.

He couldn't worry about that, now. He rolled his eyes and went to his bed, a weird feeling at the back of his head. Could the one he'll spend his life with be, at Aobajosai? Maybe, maybe not. He'd find out tomorrow.

--Time Skip/Next Day: Karasuno's Arrival--

As they walked, they could hear whispers about Asahi being what he totally isn't and rumors about (m/n) being an actual vampire. He was, he wouldn't say no, but it was way too obvious to not notice. I mean, pointy, sharp teeth!

They walked inside and their eyes instantly fell at the Aobajosai team, which was practicing some serves and spikes. Of course, Oikawa would smirk, once his eyes met Kageyama's. But his smirk turned into a surprised face, once he saw him enter, talking with Daichi.