Yamamoto Taketora x Bad Boy!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Thanks to animelover199718 for the request! Hope you enjoy and sorry if its short!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: The Bad Boy And The Ace

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
****************************

Normal POV

The students in Nekoma High backed on the walls, hid inside their lockers and closed themselves in the bathrooms, as the (h/c) haired male passed by them, in the halls. He wasn't a High schooler that's for sure.

Not to mention the hundred piercings and tattoos. His shoulders, arms, and probably back, were filled with the said tattoos, while a scowl was plastered on his face like someone had hit him with a frying pan.

Some remembered him, some didn't.

"(l/n), bro! Is that you?!" a familiar voice said, making the (albino, blond, brunet etc) stop on his tracks and turn his head slowly, facing the raven-haired male who seemed to be a lot shorter than him.

"Kuroo?" (m/n) mumbled and the boy nodded, grinning and later hugging him, as (m/n) growled silently. Yes, (l/n) (m/n) went to Nekoma and actually met Kuroo, when he was a First Year and him in his Third.

"So, why are you here?" Kuroo asked while walking with the (h/c) haired boy towards the gym. Another growl escaped (m/n)'s lips while pushing his hands into his pockets.

"I'm forced to be a Co-coach. Ya know, grandpa wanted some help, plus I can't say no to the poor old man," he complained and shrugged, making Kuroo nod ━who didn't actually pay attention, he was focused on (m/n)'s toned and muscular back.

The two entered the gym, the majority stopping and staring wide-eyed at their captain and the mysterious (h/c) haired punk, with the tattoos and piercings. Suddenly, a boy with silver hair ran in front of (m/n).

"I was the taller one, but no! You came here and took the spotlight!" Lev yelled and pointed at the taller male, who didn't seem to mind that Lev was obviously angry about him being taller. He was older, too, anyway.

"Guys! This is my grandson, (l/n) (m/n). He's in University and he's our new Co-coach. Also, he's the former Ace of Nekoma." Coach Nekomata said and patted the boy's back, as everyone stared wide-eyed, once again.

"So, you're the 'Super Ace' I've heard about, huh?!" Yamamoto yelled and put on his 'thug face' while glaring at the male, who looked down at him. (m/n) felt a small spark light in him, as his (e/c) eyes locked with Yama's.

"Maybe..." (m/n) muttered and walked away, leaving Yamamoto and the others stunned with the short answer he gave. Usually, he would have yelled at his underclassman, but he just walked with his grandpa.

"You must have done something," Kuroo said and tapped his chin while looking at Yamamoto. "He usually yells. What did━" the captain wasn't able to finish, as he turned his head to find a blushing Yamamoto staring at the spot (m/n) was once standing at.

Kuroo smirked evilly while walking to attend practice, the obvious look of love in Taketora's eyes was what he needed to just get the two together, maybe with or without his marvelous plans.

"Ha! Look at that!" Yamamoto yelled, as a pair of (e/c) eyes followed the sound of the voice, only to see the Ace spike an amazing toss and hit the wooden floor with power. It didn't actually take long for (m/n) to realize Yamamoto was trying to prove he's better than him.

Or was that the reason?

"Our Ace is amazing, isn't he (l/n)?" Kuroo asked and grinned while crossing his arms. He looked at the (h/c) haired male who nodded and looked away, not wanting to be caught staring. Soon, there was a small break, as everyone went to drink their water.

Yamamoto was talking with Lev about him being the Ace and not the gigantic First-Year. Then, he was pulled out of the gym, a strong hand on his wrist and another on his mouth, making his eyes go wide.

"I was sure you'll scream, so, sorry I guess..." (m/n) muttered and removed his hands, turning Yamamoto around to face him.

"C-can I help you with something?" Taketora asked, sounding quieter than his usual self ━expesially when he was with Tanaka. The older boy let out a sigh while placing both hands on either side of the Ace's head, trapping him on the wall.

"You'll go out with me. I don't take 'No' for an answer. Understood?" the (albino, blond, brunet etc) growled in his ear, making Yamamoto shiver and nod his head, a small smile on his lips. "Good." (m/n) continued and dove in, capturing Yama's lips in a heated kiss.

Yama's hands went around the older's neck, pulling him even closer, while forgetting about practice, the rest watching from a crack on the door, Kuroo smirking and probably everything that was happening right under their noses.

"Are you done, Lovebirds? We have the practice to attend to." Kuroo mumbled and placed a hand on his hip, glaring at the two, as the rest of the team walked inside ━not wanting to be met with an angry (m/n). "On second thought, you can skip!" he continued after the glare (m/n) sent back at him.

Of course, Yamamoto had to do 100 rounds around the gym for skipping practice, but (m/n) helped him, carrying him bridal style, giving him some sweet and some heated kisses here and there.