Iwaizumi Hajime x Ushijima's Brother!Uke!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Special thanks to @Santa956 for the request and sorry if it's short! Plus, I apologize, because I LITERALLY FORGOT about this one!! SORRY!! But, I hope you enjoy!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Traitor Iwa-Chan!

(m/n)-Male Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(f/f)-Favorite Flowers

****************************

Normal POV

"You should have come━"

"If I hear it, ONE MORE TIME, I'm transferring to Aobajosai!" (m/n) growled, slapping his hand over his brother's mouth, as they walked away making Oikawa's eyes widen. It wasn't every time when Ushijima (m/n) talked like that.

Plus, the other brother silenced his mouth and walked behind (m/n), who seemed to be a lot of character, that day. Iwaizumi walked past the two brothers who left Aobajosai, a single wave coming from both Iwaizumi and (m/n).

"What's up with (n/n)-chan? He seems...weird." Oikawa said and looked at the (albino, blond, brunet etc) up and down, making sure to not miss anything. For a second, Oikawa thought he saw the ace blush, but he shook it off as imagination.

"I don't know. Maybe he got angry with something?" he asked and shrugged, while Oikawa pouted and walked into the gym, the other boy following behind.

If the two Captains would have caught both stealing glances during practice matches, Inter-High and even when they met on the road, they could have realized one simple thing;

"TRAITOR, IWA-CHAN!!" Oikawa screamed at the top of his lungs while throwing a few pillows over Hajime. Yes, the boy just told his best friend that he was dating Shiratorizawa's best Wing Spiker, Ushijima (m/n). "I TRUSTED YOU! AND YOU BETRAYED ME!" he continued and fake tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Jeez, he's a good boy. He's cute and adorable. Unlike you. A trash." Hajime explained and Oikawa groaned, plopping on Iwaizumi's bed. "Plus, we're going on a date this night. Hope you get it and don't stalk, Trashykawa," he warned and Oikawa waved his hand.

"What?! Me? Stalk? I'm not like that at all, Iwa-chan!" he informed him and placed his hands on his hips, walking away from Hajime and to the bedroom's door. "I'll be going now, thank you!" he said and with that, he left.

It was a little weird because Iwaizumi knew Oikawa was about to do something. Something weird and Trashykawa-like.

Stalking

.

.

With the rest of Aobajosai's Boys Volleyball Team

"That's so sweet, Iwa-kun." (m/n)'s sweet voice said, as he blushed when Hajime gave him a bouquet of (f/f) when they met at the park. Iwaizumi blushed and intertwined his fingers with (m/n)'s, as they walked.

"I told you to call me Hajime when we're not close to Trashykawa," he said and his cheeks tinted pink when he saw (m/n)'s lovely (e/c) eyes look up at him.

"I still don't get why, though..." (m/n) shrugged and waited, with a small smirk, Hajime's answer. A sigh left Iwa's lips and he pulled (m/n) closer.

"He's cry about letting you call me 'Hajime' while he's stuck with that 'Iwa-chan'." Iwaizumi explained and (m/n) nodded his head while sitting down on a classic red and white blanket, and plates of food here and there, while Hajime blushed.

"You did this, for me?" (m/n) blushed and the taller ace nodded his head, earning a squeal and a kiss on the cheek. They sat down, unaware of...them, stalking around.

"Why am I here, again?" Hanamaki asked and looked over at Matsukawa who shrugged and Oikawa who shushed them. "Care to explain, Oikawa?" he asked and crossed his arms while Tooru rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, Iwa-chan told me he was dating (n/c)-chan," he explained and looked back at the couple who smiled and laughed cutely, enjoying each other's company. "But I wanted to make sure it's not Wakatoshi's plan to make me come to Shiratorizawa!" he growled and gripped the bushes tighter.

"Well, it's not." a voice said ━not far from them, making the team turn their heads to face Ushijima, Tendou and the rest of Shiratorizawa Boys Volleyball Team. "And no, we're not stalking you, Oikawa. We're looking after my brother," he explained and Tendou nodded, agreeing as he was (m/n)'s best friend.

"Mhm, look after. Seems like it." (m/n)'s voice said as everyone's eyes widen while looking at the (h/c) haired boy who had his arms crossed, along with Iwaizumi by his side.

"Yeah, are you looking after me, too, Oikawa?" he growled and the setter let out a nervous laugh.

In the end, Shiratorizawa and Aobajosai ended up running away, for about three minutes non-stop, from a very angry Iwaizumi and a pissed off (m/n). The setter and the Captain had a few bruises when they met (m/n) and Hajime, at house and school.

But of course, no one knew why (m/n) dated Iwaizumi. Yes, it was true and o much love, but also something else. A small thanks to Oikawa for introducing them, to each other.

"You said you wanted another good Wing Spiker, right?" Hajime asked while he moved to the side showing (m/n) with a smirk.

"I've come to Aobajosai..."

"HAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT! HA! I HAVE AN USHIJIMA BROTHER ON MY TEAM, NOW!"

"Oikawa-san, please calm down...Hajime, do something."

"Don't worry, (m/n). He'll calm down later...Maybe."